3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
furlapan 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Est Tayar (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is a magical door in the Est Tayar cave. How to open it?
And yet, where the wall is destroyed by aard, I have a hand on the floor at the end of the niche (as when getting honeycombs from bees). Glitch? or...?

Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnnyKetsville 19.04.22

there task

f
furlapan 19.04.22

For sure. This is what I guessed. From whom to take it?

M
Mnemic666 19.04.22

This is not a task by chance when Philip needs to look for it???? If it is, then Radovid gives this task

M
MKUltra 19.04.22

Mnemic666
It.

f
furlapan 19.04.22

in the second part, he already found Philippa Eilhart. Deja vu?
From whom to take it? What is the name of the quest, does anyone remember? Or a quest chain...?

M
MKUltra 19.04.22

It all starts with Vernon Roche's quests. Then he will arrange a meeting with Radovid, and Radovid will already give this task. You will meet Roche in the story. I don’t remember the names of the quests, I finished the game a long time ago and forgot.

f
furlapan 19.04.22

Thank you. Now it's more or less clear. And then I climbed many places in that region: I went into the cave to Roche, I was in the ruined estate. But somehow everything has no beginning and no end.

t
toxRey 19.04.22

I wanted to ask for a long time - what is this hand on a bee's nest?

M
Mercurionio 19.04.22

toxRey
means that the game object is usable. Burn it Igni, then the hive will fall and you can take the honey. Or hit with an aard and the bees will fly to the nearest targets and bite them.

f
furlapan 19.04.22

I didn't know about biting. Need to try)

f
furlapan 19.04.22

And there is! King Radovid gives the task to find Phillip. Main quest chain for Buttercup and Bastard Jr. When the Bastard (a rare creature - I really wanted to kill him alive) is finished, you will be "kindly" invited to the ship to the king.