3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sectos05 19.04.22 11:25 pm

How many hours does 1 episode take? (Life is Strange)

So, yesterday I played the "trial version". I definitely liked the game, it remains to wait for the crack and fix the Russian layout. I just don't want to pay money for 2 hours of play. Which begs the question: how long did it take you to complete the first episode on average?
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
Philly 19.04.22

1 Episode an hour has passed with something. Yes, and you need to quickly buy otherwise if other episodes come out, it will rise in price for sure! Although I don’t care, I already bought it: D

u
ukinee 19.04.22

I look at the reviews in the incentive, everyone has from 3.0 to 3.4 hours, decide for yourself whether you need it.

K
Kuzko 19.04.22

I passed just in 5 hours, as each millimeter of levels examined and also had fun with time rewind =))))

M
Majuly 19.04.22

With a sleepy face, it turned out 3 hours, if you don’t bathe with combing through all the corners, I think you can do it much faster

V
Vanya Savchuk 19.04.22

Personally, I have 1 hour and about 40 minutes. I played on a pirate, but now (right now) I'm buying. It is better to buy while it is not expensive. 1) if it comes out completely and finds popularity, it will cost a lot, 2) it’s still cheap, so even if then it rolls down and is very bad, then everything is exactly small money (but I personally doubt that this will happen. The game has huge potential)

A
AlexStormandVik 19.04.22

the episode is completed in 2-3 hours if you don’t rush anywhere, read everything and talk to everyone, it’s short, and it takes a very long time to wait for the next episodes :(
the game is pleasant and interesting, but this stupid breakdown into episodes spoils everything terribly.

S
Sectos05 19.04.22

AlexStormandVik
the game is pleasant and interesting, but this stupid breakdown into episodes spoils everything terribly.

Well, you can wait for the release of all seasons, no one is forcing them to buy by the piece: D
This is such a kind of early access form.

I bought a license yesterday, the first episode really flew by quickly - 2 hours of leisurely passage. It turns out ~ 10 hours for the whole game. It's not enough , considering that the game is absolutely not replayable...
Ps I'm not particularly fond of telltales, I don't know how it is over time.

A
AlexStormandVik 19.04.22

Sectos05
when you are interested in some project, you are interested in seeing it in its entirety, and not waiting another half a year, and if you play an episode a month (at best), then the atmosphere is lost.
ps all that remains is to wait, but not the fact that you will be able to play in the summer, the game is great for a winter evening.

R
Ripper Man 19.04.22

I went 3 hours

c
crabizna 19.04.22

about 3 hours. Well, if, like me, you approach everything in a row and study and click the "Look" tab Go around everything, look around, the graphics are very cool, watercolor style. In addition, there you need to look for places where you can
take pictures of Spoilers, so if you want to go for a high% and achievements in the future, then why not take a walk and look for these places. The game is very addictive! We are waiting for the release of the next episodes. If you count all the episodes on average for 3 hours. it will come out quite a decent time. :)

T
TIGERblack 19.04.22

If you go to examine everything, then 5-6 hours will go away, yes.

Location of all extras photo in the game - http://www.playground.ru/wiki/life_is_strange/walkthrough/achievements/

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 19.04.22

I went somewhere in an hour, since everything is not explored in detail. After the pass, I played again to take pictures and complete all sorts of additional tasks

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 19.04.22

With all my desire to climb under each stone, the passage took about two hours, no less, besides, I still managed to miss something or not notice ..... I will buy a pre-order on Steam and correct this misunderstanding :)

L
Legat392 19.04.22

It takes 3-4 hours, it's short, and I don't really want to wait for five episodes, three hours each.

98_qwerty 19.04.22

in one episode, how long does the company last approximately?

g
good dumpling 19.04.22

Hour 3, if all climb out.

B
Bogdan Litvinenko 19.04.22

THIS IS A SERIOUS STORY THAT MAKES YOU EMPIRE THE HEROES AND THINK ABOUT EVERY CHOICE. Well, if you are not hooked, then I sympathize with you

N
Nemesis 19.04.22

We must not forget that this is not a game from Tell Tail, where you only need to listen.
Here we still have to move the convolutions in our heads, explore the locations. Since without details, the entire depth of the study of the game world is lost. With some tasks, you can get stuck for a long time. I just couldn't figure out how to get past the director. Half an hour killed just the beginning of the game.

A
Anton Kashpirovsky 19.04.22

the second time passed in an hour and a half

D
Dmitry Bildin 19.04.22

I don’t know for how long exactly 1 episode is being held, I didn’t time it, but here I went through 3 episodes in 7 hours +/- hour. I
started at 00:00 and ended somewhere at 7: with something.