3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Technical problems GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Technical issues
This topic discusses all issues related to the technical side of Vice City Stories: freezing sound, textures not loading, controls not working, etc.
23 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevada Junkie 19.04.22

I don't think this thread is needed.

g
gtaman 19.04.22

Where do you propose to discuss it? Create a separate thread for each issue? What for?

E
Egor_Pskov 19.04.22

in my opinion, this topic is not needed
. I'd better know if the topic is needed or not.

N
Nevada Junkie 19.04.22

Egor_Pskov
well, it's just very rare that there are technical problems with psp or ps2

E
Egor_Pskov 19.04.22

Have you heard of an emulator?

k
kerm68 19.04.22

Well, about the emulator, you can talk in the topic about the PC version.

E
Egor_Pskov 19.04.22

Well, about the emulator, you can burn in the topic of the PC version.
I meant that since you can play this game on a PC, then since then. problems can be encountered.
Finish offtopic!

S
Shephard [USSR] 19.04.22

This is natural, you can’t officially play it - of course you can with an emulator.
In my opinion, this topic is not needed - It's terrible.

k
kerm68 19.04.22

In PCSX 2, the configuration needs to be adjusted not only for the game, but also for your computer?

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 19.04.22

Personally, I have a psp) I'm glad) I
used to suffer a lot with PCSX 2 too.
It is best to configure it for your computer. A lot depends on the computer config)

b
b'b 19.04.22

Pasany, I downloaded BCC and PCXS 2 yesterday, the game seems to start, but how to optimize it? How to set up the video so that BCC is playable?

O
Old gangsta 19.04.22

Hope I'm in the right place. I have a problem with the In The Air Tonight mission: I take Rennie to EIA, then I go to Phil's at the stadium, I enter the marker and endless loading. Always. Is there any way to fix this, or will I have to install another version? Game on Memory Stick.

X
X Five 19.04.22

I have a serious problem with the game. After a few minutes of playing Vice City Stories freezes, and a pink inscription Loading appears in the center of the screen. How to solve this problem. Everything was going fine before. I play on PS2. The disk is licensed.

G
GTAsnik 105 19.04.22

people problem! I have a Russian translated GTA and the radio just does not work! It does not sound but shows the radio station and it switches by itself !!!

and the game itself hangs every 30-40 minutes!

O
One of them 19.04.22

Rasgrebuka I moss, probably. Can you help with the emulator? The localized version on ps2 PAL, frantically buggy near the water, otherwise it flies ... It's so buggy that it's just not possible to drive through. Can you help?

a
andreytre83 19.04.22

In order to play GTA - VCS normally on the emulator, you need to turn down all the music to nothing. Plays a little faster without the radio.

m
masha 19.04.22

I tried to play a network game, the network game is buggy in this GTA, the textures are not loaded.

A
AlSar 19.04.22

masha
Well, in VCS, this should be done on real PSPs, on emulators, it seems like no one tried to implement this function in full and normally.

m
masha 19.04.22

AlSar
On real two PSP - 3000 I also was engaged.

A
AlSar 19.04.22

Masha
Hmm, then I can't say anything. Haven't tried it in real life and haven't heard of any issues.