3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kristoff 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Mouse cursor disappears (Syberia)

Hey people!
I have problems in the game Syberia: after the robot with a hammer and sickle, the mouse cursor disappears, while the music is on, Kate stands and waves her arms, and in general everything is as usual! The game itself does not freeze, but as soon as Kate gets off the robot stairs, the cursor disappears!!!
Could you send me a save, in the place where Kate has already come to Oscar on the train? Or advise something, if not difficult!
I will be very grateful!!!
Sincerely, Kristoff.
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Czech 19.04.22

Where can you send SAVE???

C
Czech 19.04.22

I found it, I'll send it now!

P
PlayGround.ru 19.04.22

Help!!!! I have the same situation. In the Siberian quest, in Kolkhozgrad, after starting the train, I went down the stairs, and then nothing ..., the mouse pointer disappeared and that's it. What to do
Maybe you need some kind of patch ??
Send SAVE after this place, only nearby, please
[email protected]

K
Kualkua 19.04.22

Please send me this save to [email protected]

Z
Zhenya 19.04.22

I have problems with Siberia-2. I can't get past the place where she got to the yuccas. How do I get to Ganas and start the car?

Z
Zhenya 19.04.22

HELP!!!!!!!
For a week now I can’t go through Siberia-2 (where there are yuccas) with this fucking mouse!!!! What should I do with her????? I can't fucking start the car. HELP!!!

K
Kolomboska 19.04.22

Good afternoon! I have a problem in the game Siberia: the cursor disappears at the Kolkhozgrad station after Kate descends from the giant's leg. Please send save. I really want to keep playing! Thank you in advance!

P
PlayGround.ru 19.04.22

The problem with the disappearance of the cursor is solved by a patch for the game !!!!! install the patch and play without problems :)

P
PlayGround.ru 19.04.22

Go to Yandex, type Cheats for Syberia, find a suitable link, read the whole game

i
ice cat 19.04.22

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please send Seve. Since I have such a problem: when I give my legs to Oscar, the game crashes. PLEASE HELP IN THIS SITUATION.

M
Marina 19.04.22

When I give my legs to Oscar my game crashes.
I beg you, send sav!!!!!

M
Marina 19.04.22

My address: [email protected]

p
pres777 19.04.22

I don't have such a save :) I gave him my hands.

e
eleo 19.04.22

Marina!
Keep sav.

M
Marina 19.04.22

Thanks a lot!!!

e
elenn30 19.04.22

Help! I have the same situation. In the Siberian quest, in Kolkhozgrad, after starting the train, I went down the stairs, and then nothing ..., the mouse pointer disappeared and that's it. What to do?
Send a SAVE after this place, not far, please.
[email protected]

E
Elena Makarova 19.04.22

Good afternoon! Help! I have the same problem!!! Send SAVEeleoIn the quest Siberia, in Kolkhozgrad, after starting the train, she went down the stairs and the cursor disappeared. No action... Thank you in advance!

E
Elena Makarova 19.04.22

My address is [email protected]

l
lyranos 19.04.22

My address is [email protected]
The same problem

V
VALENTINASH01 19.04.22

Good afternoon! I have a problem in the game Siberia: the cursor disappears at the Kolkhozgrad station after Kate descends from the giant's leg. Please send save - [email protected]. I really want to keep playing! Thank you in advance!