3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Red Cap [season pass] (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Is it included in the season pass?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightColorWave 19.04.22

Traun
No, it's not included, the season pass seems to be empty now. Red was only given for pre-order at gamestop't like

T
Traun 19.04.22

ColorWave
Everyone in the Steam group claims that there was information that the red hood for life pass holders will be released in August-September, and all pre-order exclusives from different sites will also appear

H
Hyper2020 19.04.22

Traun
So be it

"We apologize for taking the time to comment on this, but we want to explain the situation to our fans," the community admin writes on the game's official forums.

"Within six months of Batman: Arkham Knight add-on content release, Premium and Season Pass owners will receive all game content available from various retailers as a pre-order initiative," the administrator writes.

"This includes a set of Harley Quinn and Red Hood stories, as well as booster and Batmobile packs that are available as bonuses with pre-orders. Those who do not receive this content in the game itself will be able to open it after the exclusivity period expires in August / September."

T
Traun 19.04.22

Hyper2020
would find this information on the forum website ...

And what does the life pass include only turns out Cap, Batgirl and all sorts of skins?

B
Ben121212 19.04.22

Traun
The season pass includes EVERYTHING and Batgirl too, only it is not known about the mission of the scarecrow for ps4, but this exclusive DLC for ps4 will also be on the computer in half a year, but I don’t know whether it is included in the season pass or not, but in any case can be purchased separately.

H
Hyper2020 19.04.22

Traun
I, too, will not find this link to this message right now, do not worry, infa is real and official. All exclusives from other retailers will be included in the SP, of course, not immediately, but it will be.

T
Traun 19.04.22

Hyper2020
do you have a life pass?

H
Hyper2020 19.04.22

Traun
I'm premium with SP.