3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Estus 20.04.22 12:02 am

Cheater in Scholar Of The First Sin (Dark Souls 2)

I started playing from the first of April, caught the moment when the number of deaths in the game was 128. Everything was fine until today. In a couple of hours of the game session, 4 red cheater phantoms invaded. In general, they did not perceive damage in any way, no matter how much you hit them. Question - how can I find their Steam pages and file a complaint? If earlier it was possible to find a player by the name of the game character, now instead of him the game name that you type yourself.
33 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ornstein 20.04.22

Not the fact that cheaters, maybe it happened. In the incentive, go to "friends" and find the tab "played recently together" ... You can find it there.

Q
QULCK 20.04.22

Open the list of players and see when you played. Shift+tab next to the left side will be.

H
Holic-spb 20.04.22

1) well, it could be disenchron, I was killed like that today, and recently I was killed by a dude whom I did backstep bypassed me and did it to me himself)
2) well, if he really is a cheater, then he will be thrown on a separate, so to speak, server where they will play with each other)
In fact, in such games there is no point in reporting on other players, they will be banned anyway, but in their own way)

l
leon300696 20.04.22

There was a huge number of "shnurodery" in PvP. They have a similar effect. you can beat them for about two minutes until they "fly away". Yes, and it really makes no sense to report. Admins don't have time for cheaters in DS2. COP:GO would be dealt with.

K
Kodex Heartles 20.04.22

reboot the computer and let him choke himself with cheats

K
Kickapoo 20.04.22

For some reason, the list of players with whom I recently played is always empty after any game.

K
KV27 20.04.22

Kickapoo
Player List - Previous Games

K
Kickapoo 20.04.22

Belros
I don't have one. Line played 0 in the last 14 days and nothing else

K
KV27 20.04.22

Kickapoo
I have something like this

H
Holic-spb 20.04.22

Kickapoo
weren't these bots the case? XD

K
Kickapoo 20.04.22

Belros Look
how it is)) I thought in the incentive itself and not directly in the game. Thank you.

L
Lvinomord 20.04.22

Ping and Rush are the most difficult bosses in the game))

F
FernandosAmigos 20.04.22

Holic-spb
"2) well, if he really is a cheater, then within a week he will be thrown onto a separate, so to speak, serv, where they will play with each other)"

No, it's far from a fact that he will. I’ve been cheating since the very start of the schoolboy and so far on a normal server (in a simple ds, they really quickly banned me, but not here). And I cheat to the maximum - custom spells, movesets, invisibility, teleport backstabs, turning off gravity, slammed McDuff to several dozen people, and I also like to teleport to textures and kill there (the main thing is that the player does not fall through the floor into the abyss) - in this case he will not be able to pick up souls after respawning, and did a lot of other things. Such, here, things. By the way, who needs a table with all this goodness - contact me in a personal: D

PS And even if it does, you can always do family sharing and cheat again on a normal server. Cheaters can't be stopped!

S
Stratel 2010 20.04.22

FernandosAmigos
I hate these freaks the most in DS.

S
Stratel 2010 20.04.22

FernandosAmigos
And what for I need it. I play DS well without cheats.

F
FernandosAmigos 20.04.22

Stiratel 2010
What after the stroke was not addressed to you, but to those who would be interested. Someone will use it, maybe)

S
Stratel 2010 20.04.22

FernandosAmigos
So I would write separately.

g
gold man 20.04.22

FernandosAmigos
Well, what are you boasting about? The fact that you are the last scum? And that's exactly what you are. People play normally, can't you? It can be seen that he came to PVP, grabbed a lyuley and turned on the CE from a terrible abida. Hands from one place, skill and tactics can not cope, only cheats. Shame on you. Shame as a player and as a person. When will you all be banned to the ground.
Recently, the news was that they are expanding the powers of developers in the incentive, so that they themselves can deal with bans. Initially, he did not take it so hot, although he approved it. But after reading such posts, there is nothing left but to approve such innovations with both hands.
And yes, I don’t really have any idea how you manage to kill NPCs there - a normal player, seeing this, will just immediately pull out the cord and that’s it. I would have done just that, even at the slightest hint of the appearance in my world of a reader of just such a plan.

s
s1ash3r 20.04.22

FernandosAmigos
Am I a hacker at my mom?

A
Aips95 20.04.22

Pulling the cord is punished.