3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gnom19 20.04.22 12:02 am

And as an example, if I have a task, I will meet someone on the island .... How can I get there? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It turns out, a stupid task, because. its not possible to do it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryHunter 20.04.22

You will follow the storyline, don't worry.

_
__DOC__ 20.04.22

gnom19
You had to, on the way to the port, go to the merchant to the right of the road, buy guidebooks for Skellige (read), signs for moving will open (not all, but on every island), .. well, or swim, there are boats. ))))

C
CryHunter 20.04.22

__DOC__
Spoiler I thought he was asking how to meet Yen on Skellige, not how to get to the other islands from Ard Skellige

_
__DOC__ 20.04.22

CryHunter
Well, there are just no problems with this, there are 3 ships on the map in the port (marked with a marker), and if you know which one to approach, then others are not needed, you will be sent where you need to be. But on Skellige (if you haven’t bought guidebooks) the problem is - swim and run blind.

X
X7Combinator 20.04.22

gnom19
Jump into the water and swim.

H
HusAr of Rivia 20.04.22

gnom19
Just for you, free Russian lesson:
And how, FOR example, if I have a task to meet SOMEONE on the island... How will I get there?
PS: "Impossible" - together, in this case.

S
Strelok731 20.04.22

GusAr from Rivia
More than such morons who ask such questions only people who teach these morons the Russian language infuriate, they are doubly morons.

H
HusAr of Rivia 20.04.22

Strelok731
If you want to get a lesson in Russian, say so.
Lesson number two: Punctuation.
“More such morons who ask such questions are only infuriated by people who teach these morons the Russian language - they are doubly morons.