3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toxRey 20.04.22 12:02 am

Heart of Nacker (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

By some miracle, I got 2 pcs at the beginning of the game and that’s all - how many I beat them ... yes, dozens, if not hundreds, and not one heart, but you need 2 pcs for a HP potion! I even visited the herbalist - it's not for sale :(
Finding out who to knock out from will be the best option, although I'm even ready to buy, just not further than the first 2 locations + city.
Thank you.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 20.04.22

Only knock out from nakers, they drop out more often on Skelig. And for an improved potion you will need 5 pcs.

X
Xantik156 20.04.22

Nominal resources from mobs cannot be bought, hearts fall as I noticed very rarely

t
toxRey 20.04.22

so figured out the search and found the topic: http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/gde_nayti_serdtse_nakera-866511/
the most frequent chance here (in nests and mobs - naker warrior from them) change locations, it seems like mobs are respawning

thanks
ready87

b
bwana tomatto 20.04.22

Hearts drop from naker nests when destroyed.
Use the bug until it's fixed: You blow up a nest of nakers, you take away everything except 1 of any item. You poke the escape, turn away, approach the nest again and there are all the items that were there for the first time. Farm a dozen hearts and do not know grief.

M
Mercurionio 20.04.22

It's you who haven't started harvesting the liver of the naker warrior yet. There f * pa ....

i
igorekmaxi 20.04.22

Naker's Liver and Naker's Heart will drop from Naker Warrior, Heart, and Exploded Nests. On version 1.05 and higher, the levels began to fall well from 15 for some reason. Almost from every naker-warrior, and before that, once from 3-4 pieces.