3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infernal Dante 20.04.22 12:13 am

About the game (Devil May Cry HD Collection)

Now I looked at its passage on YouTube (3 parts) and did not see any differences from the PC version.
Parts 1 and 2 may have gotten better, but has Part 3 changed?
waiting for comments.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark knight Sparda 20.04.22

Dante Spardovich
The textures are a little better.

F
FinaS 20.04.22

What other improved textures, what are you people talking about? pix.playground.ruNot a remake, after all, there is only the possibility of a large image resolution and an increased contrast of colors, and that's it, nothing more. This applies to all three reissued parts. Perhaps because of this, the textures look better - but they have not been redone or replaced in any way.
This edition was released primarily for the convenience of those who do not have a PS2 (and who once missed the opportunity to play the first parts, and were going to catch up), and now the vast majority of players have PS3 and Xbox360 consoles, and why should they spend money on buying a PS2 in addition, you ask?
Moreover, there are people who went through the first parts through emulators on a PC, and there it is possible to further customize the graphics to the extent that it is now in this HD edition.

I
Infernal Dante 20.04.22

I went through part 2 on the emulator, but part 1 didn’t work for me. *smile okay

I
Infernal Dante 20.04.22

it's a pity that you can't make additions to the 3rd part like to 4. At least TECHMOD. There would be craftsmen who would correct the textures a little))

F
FinaS 20.04.22

So after all, there are mods for the third part, even here on the site somewhere in the file section, some instances are present (it seems to be with the program editor itself in the archive), but this is with regards to add-ons in general, i.e. there is a possibility.
But there will be little sense from corrected textures, IMHO. And what is there to edit when the textures themselves are of low resolution, and on the game model they will stretch and not look very good in any case? :/

M
MetalObsidian 20.04.22

Honestly, I have not played the first three parts of Devil May Cry. I don't care about graphics, HD and the like, I just care about good games that I haven't played. After watching the trailer, it is clear that it is interesting to play the DMC trilogy. Devil May Cry 4 was in a stack of good PS3 exclusives and multi-platform games. Let's wait until the game is released, then we'll look at the graphics.

I
Infernal Dante 20.04.22

-NoirMr-
if they didn't fix anything, I can just play the same game on my computer through the emulator.

M
MetalObsidian 20.04.22

Dante Spardovich
Forward and with a song. I don't care. What matters to me is a good and interesting story, nothing more. Not what games do now.

D
Dark knight Sparda 20.04.22

Maybe it seemed to me, because in parts 1 and 2 I played on my emulator, and I watched HDC gameplay on youtube.

R
Renegade Style 20.04.22

Is this toy localized?

F
FinaS 20.04.22

No, all three games are completely in English.

G
Grays0n 20.04.22

FinaS

So it's even better, native voice acting is always the best .. And whoever doesn't like it, let him go through the forest!!! (well, or let him learn English! =3)

w
wilder tier 20.04.22

I type "devil may cry hd collection" into XboxLive in bing, it doesn't find it or anything related to dmc (And you can find horseradish in stores

w
wilder tier 20.04.22

Just think, I saw this game in the store today, and of course I would take it ... hmmm .. if I had not 200 rubles, but 1799 (

w
wilder tier 20.04.22

Oh, God forbid, if it will still be tomorrow! If I buy it tomorrow, it will generally be ahhhrinno!

D
Dante_Rebellion 20.04.22

and I'm wondering why even add 3 to HD? She's on the computer and so wow! and the first two were long overdue for improvement. and it would be even better to flash them on a PC)))

J
Jayce Blueberry 20.04.22

After passing the first two, I was, to put it mildly, not delighted, but the third one is just fucking easy, although there are no innovations, except for a dubious improvement in textures.

J
Jack Walters 20.04.22

and I'm wondering why even add 3 to HD? She's on the computer and so wow! and the first two were long overdue for improvement. and it would be even better to flash them on a PC)))

HD-editions are needed primarily for modern widescreen high-definition TVs. If you connect a Playstation 2 to them, then there will be a very strong upscape - the picture will be stretched 3-5 times, and it will be very cloudy, blurry. HD editions on modern consoles usually go to 720p or 1080p, and practically do not upscale, that is, everything is clear and beautiful. For example, Metal Gear Solid 3 HD looks at the level of 4 parts, if you don’t particularly graphic jerk.

And DMC1 and 2 on the PC will not be with a probability of 100%. Only emulator, only software mode, only 10 fps, only hardcore. Hardware is also possible, but it's not cool.

D
Dante_Rebellion 20.04.22

Jack Walters
ha ha, and I have 90 fps)))

J
Jack Walters 20.04.22

haha, but I have 90 fps)))

In the software-mode of graphics processing? Not sure about this. It also depends on the game. For example, MGS3 also produces 20-40 frames in hardware mode, depending on the location.