3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukrop[Bull1] 20.04.22 12:13 am

Who else is playing? (Full Throttle)

The forum is empty (they cleaned it up as I found out), but I don't think that everyone has forgotten this cool game. Maybe someone will come here and write whether he plays / played.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 20.04.22

How is it on XP?
I remember> "dude for the ring and the bar counter...".

U
Ukrop[Bull1] 20.04.22

It goes, I downloaded the version for Windows from tfail.ru

R
RAZOR 1994 20.04.22

Played. Eternal memory of the game. At least in PG. But I hope that there are still players who play it. At least somewhere in the world... Already shed a tear :)

806653790809545634 20.04.22

I've heard about it for a long time and wanted to play it, but I just passed it now. Definitely the game of all time!

S
Sergg 20.04.22

Now the fashion has gone to make HD versions of the good old quests, maybe they will get to it. Will hope.

R
Roman1612 20.04.22

I tried to pass it for 10 years (I had one dog, I didn’t know that you could climb into the crane :))) 2 years ago I passed it, and now I launched it on my mobile through the Dos emulator !!!

S
Sergg 20.04.22

scummvm is better to use

S
Scar. 20.04.22

I played in December - a cool game, I liked it a lot. You'll have to replay later.

s
supies 20.04.22

Recently passed, played at work, I had to install the emulator on 5800, the control is good even on the phone.
The game is valid, heavy - I looked into the guide a couple of times.

T
TrusTNik 20.04.22

Yes-ah-ah ... When this game came out - I was still at school. At that time, it was a cool thing (as I remember now, the computer was called VIST-1000). Most of all, of course, I remember carbon monoxide dialogues with a veteran bike-movement (in the version that I played then, his name was "daddy Tork"). Recently I remembered the game and downloaded it on a torrent. Outplayed. Remembered childhood. )))

S
Solstice 20.04.22

Let them make a game on mobile phones and so on, the graphics in the game are not as important as humor and plot.
I replayed the game 2 years ago :)

x
xabote 20.04.22

I'm playing now, for the first time, I'm improving my education. Recently completed Grim Fandango. Next in line, if possible, is The Longest Journey, the second Monkey Island, as soon as the translation comes out, because my English is bad.

N
Niefelhard 20.04.22

The game is just crazy! There is no such thing anymore