3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackmov 20.04.22 12:13 am

Related to game performance (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Here is the computer itself , but the unity is running quite normally at the minimum settings (before starting I cut down everything unnecessary), I didn’t measure the FPS, but it feels like it reaches 30-35 and drops to 20-17 if there are a lot of objects, but in the very first mission it lags only when chasing, and then because the area was sinking. in AC 4, a d3doverrider helped me from a small fps, but is there something similar for the unit? patch 1.5
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackmov 20.04.22

I'm going to update the computer, but so far there is no money

D
DMakh 2002 20.04.22

Minimum system requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or AMD FX-8350
@ 4.0GHz Memory: 6GB
graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 50GB

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

DMakh 2002
, as he knew, wanted to write about this, but he thought that there would be no such stupid answers, but he would have to answer. I figured out for myself a long time ago that the minimum wages do not always correspond to reality, initially they said that such x-s are needed only for launching, but I play normally on my computer, only sags infuriate

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

DMakh 2002
I can provide a proof, but only shot on the phone, because. bandicam fps drops terribly

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

in the city fps jumps 15-25, maybe up to 32

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

I noticed the smallest fps in the cut scene, it was 12, and when loading 300-400

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 20.04.22

I play Blackmov

on this system, the maximum fps is 23-25, on average 14 frames, in buildings it drops to 7 fps. Before the game, I cut down all unnecessary processes. Have you used any programs to increase fps?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.04.22

As far as I know, the game needs 2 gigs of vidyuhi
without them, it will freeze and slowly crawl, and with them stable 60fps.
and the physical launch of the game is technically possible in the era of nextgen on completely flawed computers, but there is no playability.

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

EROTIDUA OIZE
no, I just put the most miserable theme in personalization, it gives a couple of frames

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

MunchkiN 616
so this means that the PC is poor garbage, is the console better?

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

EROTIDUA OIZE
and so in the building there is also a maximum of 20 fps, it may also depend on the processor with the motherboard, my friend also has a hair dryer, also at 3.4 hertz and 4 cores, but at the same time the fps in games is the same or lower (memory card from ati, but x-ki are the same)

M
MunchkiN 616 20.04.22

Blackmov
If you take a pitch of a certain level and a console, then up to a certain level of pitch elite, the console will be better.
it is worth separating pitch intended for games and not intended, obsolete and actual pitch.
so, here, the physical launch of the game is possible even on a laptop.

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

MunchkiN 616
I understand this, my classmate launched GTA 5 on an ancient laptop, then whined that he crashes in the game
And so, I think, for 23k (the cost of PS4) you can’t buy a computer that will be pulled, for example, by AC Unity on those the same settings for the graph as on ps4, I think it can be done by a computer for 60k, so I'm thinking if I should take a console, tk. there is a lot of trouble with the PC, the iron must be taken normal, not buggy, etc. (and then the hard one is only 2 and a half years old, but it’s already stupid, and for a long time)

a
area 20.04.22

I played on the minimum settings, the horror laged from 20-50fps, after the new firewood (22.06) everything became normal, I play at high, almost ultra.

B
Blackmov 20.04.22

areay
probably vidyaha pulls out

a
area 20.04.22

Blackmov
I meant that the vidyaha is the same, but after the new patch everything went differently.