3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik Anofriev 20.04.22 12:13 am

Driver 353.30 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, with the release of the new Batman, a driver came out, if anyone tested it, tell me how things are with him in The Witcher?
ps: the question that always torments me is, each driver tailored for a specific game (let's say the latest one) can lower performance in another game, like the witcher =)? (older version of the driver).
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 20.04.22

in the description of the driver it is difficult to see, it also describes what and how it affects or you can read

A
Angelus 20.04.22

I have no effect on the witcher)

V
Vladimir Kalmykov 20.04.22

The driver documentation says "Implements optimizations and bug fixes that provide increased performance for Kepler-based GPUs." as well as "Added or updated the following SLI profiles: ... Witcher 3 - DX11 SLI profile added"
Need to test. Hopefully my 780 Ti will catch up with the 970 GTX. To play The Witcher, I deliberately upgraded my GTX 680 not to 970, but to 780 Ti, because according to all tests and reviews, it was more productive and easily overclocked the 980 GTX, and here such a setup from the greens.

S
Shreps 20.04.22

Good driver, no jambs 960 everything is in order

E
Eroppo 20.04.22

Vitalik Anofriev
If we are talking about driver crashes, then the Nvidia representative writes that the fix is ​​still being tested:
https://twitter.com/ManuelGuzman/status/613124131928715264

C
Cyril1993 20.04.22

For some reason, my performance has become worse with the new driver, I don’t understand why ...

R
Renhen 20.04.22

This driver also stood, the game stopped periodically, but the sound did not disappear, it rolled back to 350.12, the freezes disappeared.