3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22 12:32 am

Game localization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

How do you like localization in trailers? In the last trailer, Batman even said a word, and I understand that the voice is the same person as Batman in the Nolon trilogy. If so, then cool!!!!! And in general, finally, since the first part, there will be full localization !! Pleased me 1C !!!
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 20.04.22

If there is localization, it will be from 1C and the same as in the trailers, in 1, in 2. And with the actors, as in the Nolan trilogy. Bruce's father - Kuznetsov (Who voiced Geralt in the second part, which was voiced by the guys from 1C, which confirms my opinion), and Batman and Bruce - Bespaly, who is the best suited to this role, and not the misunderstanding that was in the Asylum. There, the voice of Yuri (I forgot his last name) somehow spoke pathetically. He has a good voice, but not for Batman. But Bespaly - chic!

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

Marquess
is a handsome guy without fingers. talks a lot and has a good voice

M
Marquess 20.04.22

Dim4ik126

agree

D
Dart Jargus 20.04.22

yes lan in asylum is also nothing

A
APXMAG 20.04.22

With full localization, you can finally immerse yourself in the game and enjoy the passage

K
KOTOV29rus 20.04.22

where did you get the idea that there will be full localization, did I miss something?

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

KOTOV29rus
trailer is the very first fully translated by 1C. so, with a probability of 90% there will be a din completely in Russian

K
KOTOV29rus 20.04.22

Dim4ik126
hopefully already tired of reading subtitles

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 20.04.22

if there is a Russian voice acting, then I would like the Scarecrow to have a voice like in the first trailer and not the one that 1C-Soft Club has

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

Mr Gamer
maybe they are still experimenting with voices

a
anarhage 20.04.22

If it were possible to combine voiceover and subtitle languages, that would be cool.

c
curtis 20.04.22

On the Softclub website it is indicated that the translation will be in the form of subs

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

Curtis
is going to be really bad

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

you're right dude. the campaign will not fucking. . why was the first trailer translated???? why???? what kind of sadists work there???

c
curtis 20.04.22

the most interesting thing is that on the Softclub forum they also conducted a survey among users whether full localization of the game is needed. I don't know the result. registration is needed, but judging by the comments, the majority was for voice acting.

Now a huge part of the games that appear in our country are translated by Softclub, other companies release almost nothing. We can say that Softclub has a monopoly on the localization of games in Russia, which is prohibited by law. So they still decide to voice it, or people are grabbing it like that. Most often the second option. I've played games with subtitles (offhand: DMC, Dead space 2, CoD 2, Syndicate, Max Payne 3, LA noire, Borderlands...) and there's nothing particularly scary about that. BUT! There are 2 games for which voice acting would be very useful - Batman Arkham Knight and Bioshock Infinite. With Bioshock, the lohalizers threw us, but, according to rumors, the amateur voice acting is almost finished, but I haven’t forgiven 1ass for the Bat since the days of Arkham city and I won’t forgive now. It's one thing when we are given freedom of choice and we can put an English sound if our voice acting is not liked or just for the sake of listening to voices in the original, but it's quite another when there is no choice, stupid subtitles, whether you like it or not. Tell me, why do we need such localizers if the same subtitles are made by the guys from ZOG and for FREE and, in some places, BETTER than 1ass?

Dim4ik126 are not sadists, but the most common loafers. Localization of Bioshock appeared a month after the release of the game, Bioshock 2 was voiced 3 months after the release, about Infinite in the first news, full localization was promised, and a few days before the release it turns out that there will be no translation at all and only thanks to the petition Ken Levin promised subtitles on the day of release games. There was no translation for the first DLC in Borderlands 2 for a very long time. At a time when the second DLC had already been released in the West, ours only received a translation of the first. Batman arkham city was planned to be fully translated, but then the office decided to get off with subs and get off, supposedly, by the publisher's ban on Russian voice acting, etc. etc. In fact, it’s better to download in Steam and put subs from ZOG on top, because I don’t understand what to pay money for 1C if they didn’t earn it.

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

Curtis,
they are sadists because they showed what the voice acting in the game could be, but in the end they will not do it. after all, not one trailer was translated into AC, a maximum of subs, and even then not always.
but at the expense of the purchase, the stub is clear that in the incentive, tk. they didn't deserve to buy anything from them. although I generally wanted to take a konektsionka or something cooler on a PC. but alas - without voice acting, I do not want to do this. it's better to just take it on steam

c
curtis 20.04.22

Dim4ik126
As for Arkham city, as in the case of Bioshock Infinite, the site promised full localization. I won’t be surprised if they later write that the dubbed trailer is an ordinary commercial, it didn’t contain a word about full dubbing, but the fact that we dreamed of hearing our native speech in the game is our problem. No, it just boiled over from the constant swinishness of Softclub.

D
Dim4ik126 20.04.22

Fully dubbed gameplay from 1C

c
curtis 20.04.22

Dim4ik126
agree with you about sadism. Which trailer has already been duplicated, and Russian subs still appear in the "localization" column. How would you like to understand this, Softclub? On the day the game is released, either a pleasant surprise awaits us - the game will be completely localized, or (most likely) a grandiose deception of most players from Russia and the CIS countries, who were waiting for Russian voice acting like in commercials, but received subtitles. By the way, the voice acting in the trailer, or rather the voices, was not very pleasant. If they're making subs, then why dub the trailers full, it's kind of reassuring. Knowing Softclub, I will prepare for the worst :))

J
Jupiter-42 20.04.22

I bought the game for one and a half pieces and there is no Russian when it was announced I bought it in the incentive and they broke me off with the game, although this is not the first time this happened with Sants Ditch 4 and the X rebirth simulator, localization appeared in them somewhere in half a year, but they were Russified by beech, but here from 1s I see this for the first time