3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SST1208 20.04.22 12:32 am

A humiliating treaty? (Napoleon: Total War)

Does anyone know what this correctly means in diplomatic relations?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
motomen 20.04.22

this is probably when an alliance is concluded with the country, but she does not see any benefit in this. Or it can also be a trade agreement - if your country has bad relations with half of the European states

J
James_Stone 20.04.22

This is when you throw allies or those who were them ... a bad thing.

D
D-Ice 20.04.22

This is when you are not prepared for a war, for example, with France. There are no armies on the borders. You have to transfer troops from the main theaters of military operations.

b
bankrott0 20.04.22

D-Ice, complete nonsense.

As for the question, I know for sure that let's say you made peace with the country with which you fought, and immediately immediately started a war with it again, then this is one of the points of the humiliating treaty.
after that, if most countries treat you with friendship and sympathy, then after that the majority treats you with enmity and antipathy, since a humiliating treaty takes away either -80 or 160 at once.
What was the nature of this agreement?

M
Morases Gamer 20.04.22

takes me 30

P
PunisheR2018 20.04.22

This is when you are not prepared for a war, for example, with France. There are no armies on the borders. You have to transfer troops from the main theaters of military operations.
Did you understand what you wrote? This is called not preparedness for war, not competent diplomacy.

e
eGorox 20.04.22

And then how to fix relations with these countries (in the case of a humiliating treaty)?

K
KOHKUSTADOR 20.04.22

eGorox
gifts) but if it is -800, then it will be crappy)