3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19 03:33 pm

Not given rewards for completing (original) (Resident Evil 2)

ran for Leon game 1 hour 46 min without a single save, grade A. one of the fan sites I came across info, that give a bonus weapon in the form of an endless machine gun and Uzi. Like all conditions are met, were not preserved, the level of difficulty the norm, and was given only RPG
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
If I am not mistaken all the right RPG for Leon, and other weapons for others

n
nicco133 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
Satisfaction than no reward?

h
helsing2009 19.11.19

As far as I remember, you need to run script B, so that the machine gun was given.

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19

Scenario B for Leon or Claire? If Claire this scenario for a 2 28 ran. And after all the trials showed a screensaver about brad Vickers, which is already a 100 years know (costumes)

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
Solarplexis combat knife to Destroy all the Mr. Raccoon (15).
The infinite sword of the Samurai (original model): beat the game on "Standard" or "Hardcore" difficulty to rank S for any character.
Endless LE 5:
Beat the game on "Hardcore" difficulty to rank S for any character.
Infinite ATM-4: Go through the game in Leon on "Hardcore" difficulty to rank S+.
Infinite Minigun: to play the game for Claire on "Hardcore" difficulty to rank S+.
S+ rank is the best in the game (no SS+, etc.). To get it you must complete scenario A or B with the following parameters:

Select the hardcore difficulty to unlock the minigun or rocket launcher.
Complete the game in two and a half hours or less.
Use no more than three manual saves.
Do not activate the cheats in the form of endless ammunition (we are talking about the cheats built into the game).

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19

Nicholas Unwavering
what are raccoons? what is the sword of the samurai? the title of the topic is not given a reward for completing the (original). You know what is the original? The original is the game in ' 98, not a remake

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
Ahah. Do you really want this old thing to suffer? Wow suramya. I only played the third part in the commercials 2002, because at that time it was the actual game. But now this is pathetic.

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19

helsing2009
The gun received! Had a great... run the game on normal for Claire, but I left out one very important thing - this should have been done without saving. On another website was misled, supposedly they just need 2.5 hours to beat the game. But the most important is not specified - it is impossible to continue. Now you know that you need to get the infinite Uzi

h
helsing2009 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
Congratulations. The idea is that if a minigun and RPG opened, that ultrasound was supposed to be open too. Certainly for the conditions easier.

PS somewhere I write to open the ultrasound must pass scenario B on rank and not using health sprays (the grass, as I understand it, you can).

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19

helsing2009
without conservation, scenario B for Leon or Claire?

h
helsing2009 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
About the character don't write. About the saves too, but you can play it safe and go without them. Definitely will not be worse.

b
borismoiseevrmx 19.11.19

helsing2009
Here's how? well, thank you. By the way, you held a mega battle?

h
helsing2009 19.11.19

borismoiseevrmx
No