3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andi555777 20.04.22 12:32 am

Where can I file a petition for a transfer? (dead state)

Good afternoon. The game that I expected dearly came out and, as an unpleasant surprise, the lack of Russian localization. Of course, I understand that our market may not be profitable, that there are a lot of pirates and the like. But I personally bought it. And I think it's right to support the developers.
After wandering around the Internet, I realized that if there is a translation, it will not be very soon. And the text in the game is in bulk
And my opinion is that the optimization is too bad. Silent storm level graphics, although many people in the comments wrote that it is so
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinze 20.04.22

The developers gave an answer to the translation account, first of all they will make a Russian and German translation.

a
andi555777 20.04.22

but it is said that it will be almost a year later

P
Psythra 20.04.22

andikirov
Well, if this is so, then ((((

N
NyanKath 20.04.22

andikirov
Poorly you climbed the Internet in search of information :)
Suddenly, for them, the most priority language for translation is Russian, because in Russia there were quite a lot of buyers of this game and those who want to play it in their native language. This was all discussed on the steam forum for the game.

And where does it say what will happen in a year? On the contrary, they do not answer the question "when".
But given that they've hired a professional translation team... I don't think we'll have to wait a year. I think a month or two.

a
andi555777 20.04.22

Such information was posted in the VKontakte group. But given that the translation is being cut immediately for us and the Germans, then the process will at least be harder

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 20.04.22

Poor optimization? Seriously? I haven't seen a single lag game on Torgue 3D.
And no one canceled the amateur translation (As with State Of Decay it was: first Russian fan translation, then from the developers.)

B
Bronivoy 20.04.22

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
There won't be an amateur one yet. By State of dacay, the translation was done on ZoG with the help of notabenoid and enthusiasts. At the moment, the benoid does not work, and enthusiasts are not particularly eager, because. was promised in the near future of translation. To SoD, if my memory serves me, the translation was sawed for about a month.

A
Alex Conqueror 20.04.22

Bronivoy
Alas, almost two months have passed, but there is no translation :(

a
andi555777 20.04.22

Well, I didn't just say that! that the translation, if it will be, is not earlier than in a year. infa 146 percent, although not very joyful

g
ggame 20.04.22

join amateur translation
Spoilerhttp://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=33520

L
LordZmei13 20.04.22

The texts are in scripts.aoddatatextdialoguesenglish , open with winrar. The fonts already support Cyrillic, the text files themselves are in xml. So you can start folk translation.
I think it's really easier to shovel yourself than to wait for something. You need to look and try to make a primary translation.

W
WTi-74 20.04.22

LordZmei13
Do you think it's that easy? This is not an article to translate. With this "shoveling", a group of people have been working on ZOG for ~ half a year

L
LordZmei13 20.04.22

WTi-74
I don't think I'll just break through) And I didn't say a word about the fact that it's easy. I respect other people's work. However, this does not prevent me from tinkering a little myself))))

W
WTi-74 20.04.22

LordZmei13
With your zeal, I would advise you to join them if they need more people