3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirsom 20.04.22 12:32 am

Ciri to appear in Cyberpunk? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In one dialogue with her, she talks about how she broke down with Avalakh for half a year in a world where people had iron in their heads, and they moved on airships. Is this a reference to a new (still suspended) project of the Poles in the world of our potential future and we will be able to meet her there or find some references to the fact that the girl was visiting Earth?
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Except2 20.04.22

EastEagle
As if the game unfolded by itself on Earth) And Cyberpunk Xs)

A
Angelica04 20.04.22

Might as well be an Easter egg.

A
Alexander Sky 20.04.22

Well noticed by the way, today you don’t know what to expect from CD Projekt Red, I just got loaded)

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 20.04.22

Except2
The Witcher does not take place in our world, but in some parallel

L
Lekar23 20.04.22

... DimaSik ...
Ciri is the mistress of space and time, so she can be in any world, even in ours)

s
stalker_stas 20.04.22

CIRI OF THE CHILD OF THE OLD BLOOD IS ABLE TO BE A MIDDLE BETWEEN THE WORLDS, THEREFORE, THE WILD HUNTING IS HERE FOR HER HUNTER, in my opinion, and so everything is clear.

F
FoCus-Real 20.04.22

it would be very cool))) but the cybernetics, according to the developers, will not be until 2017 (so we are waiting and hoping that ciri will be seen by us there) or maybe it's just another duck)

P
Praise the Sun 20.04.22

I think the projects will be limited to a small reference to Ciri, for example, we will see her sword somewhere or something else memorable, perhaps even in the description of an object, weapon, etc. )

M
Metalist1925 20.04.22

except as a reference. The Witcher universe belongs to Sapkowski, not to projects, so nothing like this will happen without his approval.

S
Spartan Soap 20.04.22

Metalist1925
Sapkowski has completely sold the rights to The Witcher as a computer game. He simply did not believe in such a success of the game and considered that it was better to sell everything at once and get money than to take a steam bath with these percentages later.

C
Crack 20.04.22

would drink a trilogy with ciri, a trip to parallel worlds ...

A
Arinis 20.04.22

I think that it will definitely appear in some sense. Not the fact that as a living character, but the mention of it will be 100%. Too obvious reference)

S
Spirsom 20.04.22

I hope for such a cool easter egg. It would be wildly cool even during Geralt's quest with portals between worlds to use the worlds of other popular universes, for example, agree with EA and send the white-haired one to Tuchanka, where he would take a contract for the Thresher along the way (just kidding), at least teleport away from the Eden Prime colony , so that it would be barely visible in the background, while the GG gets to the next teleport, I would be very impressed)

M
MoscowGolem 20.04.22

Well, what do we know, Ciri is a child whose destiny is to destroy humanity. she successfully fulfilled it when she dragged a flea infected with a plague from a parallel world and a plague began in her home world for which there was no cure and immunity, since she was from another world) the destiny was fulfilled. then she travels around the world of King Arthur, fucks anywhere leads a lascivious lifestyle (saves the Witcher and Yen as good deeds), the Wild Hunt notices this evil creature and finds out about her doing and makes the only right decision - to give her for everything) but Geralt saves maybe she doesn’t know that it was she who brought the plague into their world and slowly wets everyone fulfilling her destiny) maybe the wild hunt is defeated,