3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 20.04.22 12:33 am

Game freezing on Windows 8 (Saints Row: The Third)

I say right away that everything is in order with my game, and I made the topic to help a friend.
In general, I bought him the Saints at a discount in the incentive and gave him. He downloaded and started playing, and it immediately caught my eye that at some moments his scripts work a little later, and when on the second mission we jumped out of the plane, at first my bandit was invisible, then we waited 10 minutes for the pursuers to fly up and never waited, but I noticed that the Synditkat plane teleports back 10 seconds when turning around, and so constantly. As a result, I disconnected so that he passed this moment and connected when it was necessary to pay a visit to the military. Everything was fine, and when it was necessary to protect the bomb by shooting back from military helicopters, then the turntables also teleported.
Anticipating your options about worthless PCs or a slow Internet, I say that we have good computers and the Internet too.
And in general, who plays SR3 on Win 8, then you didn’t have something like that? I really want to play with my friend.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 20.04.22

Alexander Makarenko
Do your friend and you have high internet speed?

M
Makar_AS8 20.04.22

High, don't complain

d
dude666 20.04.22

Might be worth resetting your graphics card to default.

M
Makar_AS8 20.04.22

dude666
He was already told to put it on the minimum salary, nifiga, although the game should go on confident medium (He has an Intel Core i3)