3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
my name is Ilya 19.11.19 03:33 pm

Question on the roster. (Mortal Kombat 11)

Hello. I understand official information where there is none, and hardly anyone will say. But maybe You have assumptions. I wonder what happened to the 11 MK kun Jin, Takeda? They are for the second run? No mention that they will be in the roster, though as I recall their story arc in MKX is not over. Concerning them, do not quite understand why introduce characters, write a story and the next part to forget about them as if they did not exist. I hope that in the story we somehow explain their absence. Also concerned about the lack Ermaka, Reptile, Kenshi, Fera tor, TRIBOL.
22 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yalich 19.11.19

Most likely they will all be killed in the beginning of the story.
Ermak will give his life to revive Shang-Tsung and may be in the Kombat pack
Reptile judging by the ending of MK 10 will look for survivors of their race and will be classified pers from the crypt
Triberg may be in the Kombat pack
PS took the information from YouTube

-
-Viruss 19.11.19

Yes it is very sad that a lot of the characters just forget,what was then add.By the way head shinoka here as it could have as a playable to do so you can .Shao Kahn vs Winoka to deliver.Even as DLS would coinci add it all the same from the underworld and there for a long time not dying, not who

S
Sonic268 19.11.19

the developers still have dlc to add most likely there will be Reptile,Ermak,Kenshi,because I think not all the guest fighters will be in the dlc it is therefore possible that the old characters will appear but only as dlc

p
pashikyan 19.11.19

my name is Ilya
yeah Bo Rai Cho, Tanya and Tremor

m
my name is Ilya 19.11.19

pashikyan
Exactly about Bo Rai Cho forgotten,too, in the story participated.

T
TheHouse 19.11.19

my name is Ilya
Well, all these characters can participate in the story, but not to be playable. Bo Rai Cho, to Kombat Pack 2 (after already almost a year and a half for consoles for PC) became playable.

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

These nonami did not give anyone except for new phages at the good you have all these new Persians cut and paste of old

B
BezNika1 19.11.19

Here 2 cells still remained.
Total - 25 characters

+ DLC Kombat Pack includes:
• 6 new characters that will be released within half a year
• 7 skins
• 7 sets of gear

T
TheHouse 19.11.19

Remap
I don't know, Ferra\Torr interesting in terms of concept, Takeda was good in terms of boevki\techniques. Here kun Jin Yes, faceless, dull + plus range(in a dogfight) Hey guys its Luke.

But in General I think Boone has decided to balance against all the fans.
The old man responded: Scarlet, Bondage, Noob Saibot, Baraka, jade
The newcomers drove those who liked the last part: Cassie, Jacqui, Erron black, Kotal Kahn, Divora
As we walked through main-the classics of course: johnny, Raiden, Liu, Kung Lao, Kano, Sonya, JAX, Sabziro, Scorpion, kitana
And, of course, showed that the series is not in place and she has what to offer: Geras, Manifold(?), Atrion(?)

Plus that's not the whole roster + will still be a DLS, and have already confirmed Shang Tsung(DLS) and Shao Kahn(Pre-order bonus).
So, as for me will fit a set of characters.

T
TheHouse 19.11.19

BezNika1

Confirmed like 28 characters at launch + 6 DLC

a
azumixxl 19.11.19

BezNika1
Everything is on the merged roster exactly.You kudato JAXA lost which has already shown and Citron which was merged roster.Here Toi 2 cells.

a
azumixxl 19.11.19

TheHouse
That's really where you get 28? ED boon in the combat Caste clearly said Astarte is 25 character's. And again you put the fan.

M
Mr.DOOM 19.11.19

azumixxl
You never know what you say, in the screenshot you can count cells. PCs 34 - 6 = 28.

A
Artem gavrikov 19.11.19

left divora and Kronik kitana and Shao Kahn and DLS do not know

A
Artem gavrikov 19.11.19

I almost forgot erron black

R
Rossent 19.11.19

Somebody explain. In fact now the whole roster is known to 25 characters. Ed boon said that there will be 25 characters at the start, but he also said that there will be secret characters. I'm confused.

a
azumixxl 19.11.19

Mr.DOOM
but damn already merged list of awards for PS4 and there are 24 achievements for Boll doing a fatality.The only Shokan not accounted for it in DLS.all the other Persians from the merged roster. And Yes only Thurs have stated Atrion so that the whole merged roster is almost confirmed. It's one thing when boon trolls players hints.Another when he says plainly.
The remaining 9 it is likely future DLS.

A
Artem gavrikov 19.11.19

us. it showed

M
Mr.DOOM 19.11.19

azumixxl
The person that leaked the roster said about the two character that are opened after passing syuzhetki, one of which was Melina, a second kind of Shang Tsung.

Occupied cells if you count 25. As Boone said, i.e. it converges, but also , officially announced on 6 Persians DLC. There are still 3 and most likely, those 2 characters for the campaign mode and Odin are in the crypt or something. Secret characters and a secret, isn't that why they should leave as a surprise? + Achievements are clearly not all are shown because of the online achievements and maybe also sensitive.

B
BezNika1 19.11.19

I still lose weight with these NetherRealm and WarnerBros
Still 20 days until release , the discs are already printed.

And all those in hiding. Kombat caste, etc

People essentially buy MK11 Premium Edition PS4 for just £ 5.799 and XBOX $99.99
And not x... I don't know what will happen in the DLC

Circus ..NY