3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grevon 22.04.22 11:53 pm

Red Mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And where can I get a red mutagen, from which monsters?
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 22.04.22

it seems from scorpions
fall mostly

H
Hirok 22.04.22

alexzet3
Whom?
Endriagi huh?

K
Kiol20 22.04.22

Nakers. From the ant too.

R
Roy Johns 22.04.22

drowners still

i
iwerslexx 22.04.22

I found among the Sirens, Harpies and Erinyes

D
DNAndrey 22.04.22

insectoids

T
Tiv2206 22.04.22

Best dropped from Endryag Drones on Skellige. They are around level 20.

s
sneaking dumpling 22.04.22

Nakerov translated a bunch, they don’t have it. And the question is relevant, there is a big blue one, there is a green one, there is only one small red one, there are no four red ones in color, but they are all wyverns or some other bastard. ,

k
kukulkan9 22.04.22

most often fall from alguls, and rarely from the rest. but in principle they can fall from any high-level, and from drowners and insectoids

a
alexzet3 22.04.22

Hirok
yes

a
alexzet3 22.04.22

sneaking
dumplings, by the way, it’s strange that they didn’t make it possible
to make big ones out of them ?!
and they should be stronger,
otherwise just from mutagens, yes,
but from specific horseradish ..

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.04.22

I got it from the ekimma in a tomb with witcher armor, there is a cave in the mountain.

G
GrYnT101 22.04.22

Grevon
he falls scorpions in which the poison is thrown out in all directions in the tail (they were still in part 2)

K
KanoVoxLian 22.04.22

Well, I found a red mutagen in katakana, ekimmas, as well as nakers and endriags.

I
IrvinRul 22.04.22

The farm of any mutagens occurs according to the scheme - "Call the devil and farm". Everyone knows that after killing a certain number of cows near the Wailing Bridge, a lvl 27 devil will appear, and so, an infinitely large number of any mutagens can be farmed on it (randomly, red ones fall less often).

ZY: There are an infinite number of them, they run one by one, after the murder of the 1st.

G
GventPlayer 22.04.22

Guys, what are you, it's most profitable to farm on a 18-level drowner here
Spoiler

You can come here at 13!!! level, not 22 (in the case of the devil)
Farming on a demon is also possible in principle - he is level 16. But TO KILL 1 DROPPER IS MUCH EASIER AND FASTER.
It is enough to put on a griffin set and pump aard to 100% knockdown, and then 3 large red mutagens can be farmed in 20 minutes :-)
DO NOT MEDITATE IN THE SPawn ZONE. Otherwise, the drowner will stop appearing and you will have to do dances with tambourines (meditation for at least 10 days will not help), until he reappears.

a
andydron 22.04.22

As already mentioned more than once, the red ones fall much less often than the others. And from drowners and nakers, they will fall more or less often only if they are yours or even better at a slightly higher level than Geralt. Also very often in the nest of nakers and drowners they often come across. In short, the stronger the enemy, the greater the chance of a red mutagen falling out. (for example: if there is a naker warrior among the nakers, then much more often it will contain a red mutagen)

a
arinr 22.04.22

Seems like you don't have to worry about it. By the end of the game, these mutagens are full of backpacks. The game is balanced, so special quests are just a waste of time. Play slowly and you will find everything you need.

A
Alex Lee 22.04.22

There is a point in the forest, Keira's house, it's called something like - a house in the wilderness, Well, or something like that. there immediately at the movement post there will be a pineapple With legs))) endriag is a warrior, big, here he drops out with a very high probability. for 6 visits to him, 6 red mutagens. I just fly somewhere on quests, fly in to him, get out, fly away. I don't know the respawn time. small ones run nearby, blue and green ones fall there.

G
Grevon 22.04.22

GventPlayer
Oh, I'm already level 16, only blue ones give out