3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 22.04.22 11:53 pm

Slows down Youtube and Twitch

The speed is 25Mbps, speedtest confirms this, uTorrent too - enough speed for me, enough everywhere.

BUT!

At the same time, video on Youtube slows down (most often I watch 720p or 1080p, but tonight I loaded three seconds of video for ten seconds of real time at 480p resolution) and it’s unrealistic to watch streams on twitch as Source.

Checked on Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Yandex Browser.
I checked the chip from flash players in chrome - it helped, but not quite - it still lags sometimes, cleared the cache, it seems there are no viruses - I checked it quite recently, there was a little dirt but insignificant, and nothing has changed after the removal.

Well, the question is - is 25Mbps enough to watch video in 1080p, or do you need to panic and look for a problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
twig 22.04.22

25 m / bit is enough, everything may be due to server overload or something happened with the Internet. It's most likely some kind of ad. Check carefully

F
Fatum Sibir 22.04.22

Khvorostinushka
The problem was on the side of the provider, after a lot of people raised a howl on the forums and zadolbali support - everything was fixed.

J
Johnny Fest 22.04.22

Change DNS: for example, to public dns google

P
Pirat-AC3 22.04.22

put a new version of flash or roll back. Most of the time it's his fault.