3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QULCK 22.04.22 11:53 pm

Help (Dota 2)

Please tell me how to play on US servers.
Please explain. Thanks in advance!
19 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edward Core 22.04.22

Haven't you tried to find the problem right away in yourself?
For example, having played 2000+ hours in dota2 and a few hours before that in allstars, I can say one thing, if you don’t like that someone doesn’t buy chicken and wards, do it yourself.
If you don't like ssykuny bars, fly in yourself.
If you don't like mid, go mid yourself.
And if, with all that you do yourself, they constantly curse, then the conclusion is the same - dot is not yours ... You
can’t hide from bad players. In my opinion, now even in the rate they can throw 3400+ rates and in the team they can throw 2600+ rates to him.

M
MedvediVodki 22.04.22

I think DotA is not for you) Play with friends in a team, for example, or try to play on the rating, adequate people are more common there, but the skill should be an order of magnitude higher.

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

MedvediVodki We
play with friends, but a team of 5 people is not always recruited. This happened 2-3 times.

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

Edward Core
Personally, I currently have 360 ​​hours of DotA 2. I can't say that I'm a very experienced player, but I still admit my mistakes and understand what to do. It's just interesting to play on American servers, see how it is. I’ll buy kuru even for a hard carry if I didn’t buy a sup (I always buy wards with a sup and put them throughout the game and I’ll buy and improve the kuru. I heard and saw that people are more adequate on American servers (support doesn’t steal from a carry at least) .

p
pakonni 22.04.22

_ExecutioneR_
do you think that they play better on foreign servers? you are very mistaken, only the Chinese have normal skills, and even then they flame when you do something not according to the guide or pick something that is not in the meta, and if you are given a broken team, then you have the appropriate skill) )

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

Pakonni
I'm not saying it's better. I say it's more appropriate.

p
pakonni 22.04.22

_ExecutioneR_ is more
adequate, but not by much, and if they understand that you are Russian, then a stupid hate begins, regardless of how you play)) the only way out is to calibrate normally and play mmrchik with adequate people, where there are two supports in the team, they make you taps and stacks, where they come to help you on the mid, and do not shout "hey mid, where is the gang?"

M
MedvediVodki 22.04.22

_ExecutioneR_
Rarely does anyone play with 5 people, but in 2nd to 3rd you can figure out in advance who will ward and who will fly in. And on American servers, the same downs only yell in bourgeois, there is a mute for this.

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

Pakonni
Yes, that's what I want the most. I will try to raise my MMR as high as possible.

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

MedvediVodki
We didn't have a bad strategy. I peeped the brood, and my friend the cauldron. He was blowing the lane, and I was picking up spiders and pushing the lane with him. As a result, they missed very quickly. 2 towers in 9 minutes.

S
Sergei Romanov 22.04.22

You can select a server in settings.

E
Edward Core 22.04.22

Pakonni
The Chinese are still those zakatai. I got this in Tim once. I've never seen such a game on Invoker)))

p
pakonni 22.04.22

Edward Core
Yes, they are fierce, I once played on their server for a day, I don’t want to anymore))

p
pakonni 22.04.22

Sergei Romanov
do you seriously think that it helps to get to foreigners? cd in team 4 russians on american or eu server.

p
pakonni 22.04.22

_ExecutioneR_
if you don't want to play with Russians - play with pinoys, but it's worse than ours xD

A
Aqilla 22.04.22

In fact, the American server will not help you, if only because the ping there is too high for our region. So I would not recommend America. Try Eastern and Western Europe.

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

Aqilla
I installed western europe today. Then I'll look

G
Glukinc 22.04.22

_ExecutioneR_
Raise your MMR for at least 4K. there will be happiness.

Q
QULCK 22.04.22

Gluk.inc
I haven't reached the rankings yet. I only have lvl 12 yet, and MMR from 13