3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 22.04.22 11:53 pm

Where can you find emerald dust? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

once I found and made a silver sword, but it is also needed for a steel one, and this dust costs more than 500 crowns. I'm on board now
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly1977 22.04.22

Rusik
Find an emerald and take it apart from the blacksmith, you will have emerald dust.

S
Slayerz85 22.04.22

kill ghosts

k
krrrwa 22.04.22

Anatolka1977
, only green emeralds do not come across

f
fakeforreg13 22.04.22

Rusik
This alchemist has a lower price.

Spoiler

x
xoxIXIxox 22.04.22

Rusik
Where can I find emerald dust?
once I found and made a silver sword, but for a steel sword it is also needed, and this dust costs more than 500 crowns. now I am in velena
Do you really think that the word dust is masculine?

M
MaXuS_Who 22.04.22

Rusik
Emeralds are only green.......

e
emporio2866 22.04.22

Non-Russian! I thought it was a typo, but no, I wrote it 2 times! You need to be flogged so that you study well - you don’t know the elementary. And only then to look for emerald dust ... what is going on with people ?!

u
u3epJlu 22.04.22

Ghosts are the most obvious source of emerald dust.

k
krrrwa 22.04.22

emporio2866
already tired with my grammar.... I'm not Russian and for a person who didn't even learn Russian, I eat very well

M
Maniac-X 22.04.22

Emerald Dust? I shook your gate!

e
emporio2866 22.04.22

Rusik
It's not the grammar itself that annoys me more, but the fact that everyone writes blogs on all sorts of nonsense !!!
It is not easier to write to the game forum or find a ready-made answer in the search for the same forum.

I subscribed to The Witcher to get all sorts of interesting news about updates and other interesting things, but instead I have to sort through 100 messages about nothing to find something worthwhile!

It is necessary to write to the administration, maybe they will prohibit everyone from creating blogs or create clear requirements and the blog will first be sent for verification, and then laid out!

And about "I'm not Russian" - you need to indicate in your profile and there will be no questions.
In addition, such a nickname ... I had no doubts :)))

Dude, the grammar question is CLOSED!!! No offense;)))))

k
krrrwa 22.04.22

emporio2866
so I'm asking on the forum, where is the blog?

e
emporio2866 22.04.22

Rusik An inconvenient
site, it was displayed in my general list.

k
krrrwa 22.04.22

emporio2866
yes everything is displayed in the feed

e
emporio2866 22.04.22

Rusik
My ribbon settings are wrong, I thought it was a blog!
I apologize for the collision, I was wrong !!!!! The question was asked in the forum, where it should be :)