3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dayrix 22.04.22 11:53 pm

Lag game ARK: Survival Evolved (ARK: Survival Evolved)

everything is on demand, the game is suitable as the game installed by default, I set the settings to high, but the game lags a lot, what should I do?
Here are the computer systems
18 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. SD 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
needs to wait. Optimization in the game is not a fountain.

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

mr. SD
and developers promise to fix it in the near future?

A
AleXStein 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
updates come out almost every day and several at a time. the game is only 20 days old, what do you want?

L
Lored_ 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
Sacrifice graphics, run without sky effects and there will be much less lags and friezes.

F
Franklin Nilsson 22.04.22

Reduce the clarity of the picture, she eats the most

S
Seryoga Zatula 22.04.22

I have a radeon 5770 1gb old man but even gta 5 runs great and this miracle of engineering even at a minimum lags terribly, and at a minimum you can’t see anything at all what is it that eats resources :) so why was it released without optimization, wait another half a year while the norms are washed down, if they are washed down at all, with such a graph there should be at least 100 fps and not 10

m
mr. SD 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
promises to fix it, but I don't know when.

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

I set it to low settings (what a soap it was), maybe something didn’t turn off, could you throw screenshots of what exactly needs to be removed / reduced. I think it will be useful to many

[
[BaltazaR] 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
This is not surprising. To play comfortably, 60 fps on ultra, you need a gtx980.

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

darkwolf9
advertising for nvidia))) if you want to play, pay money for top video

T
Turok307 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
Before buying, it was necessary to find out from the beginning that it slows down everyone, and top-end cards are no exception.

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

Turok307
I knew that she lags, even on top-end computers (lags), but to hang like that, it’s just tin

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.04.22

Seryoga Zatula
Cuts ears somehow compared with GTA, and here's why:
1) The developers worked long and hard (I think) on optimization;
2) GTA came out right away, it was in beta on consoles, it wasn't like that on computers.
3) As soon as this game was pieced together into a big picture, it was released, and it was not worth expecting more.
I have two GTX 670s, if there was an SLI module, I would play at 690 (2x670=690), and I would have fps at 40-60, a bummer, they promised to release it together with the 10th Windows. In the meantime, you have to lower the settings and strongly, the picture deteriorates, but we play. Recently, the fps has grown by 10, it was a maximum of +15, it became +25, well, it began to play more or less, depending apparently where, I'm cutting myself alone. There is still a lot of work to be done, we need to wait, people are trying, thank you very much for this, it's nice to see / read when something new has appeared or is improving.

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

VOVAN WOLF
didn't have beta gta5 on consoles, they just released it earlier to win back the money and then create it on pc, but one of the Rockstargames employees said that "I won't make gta 5 on pc (but something like that)" and this proves it that gta 5 on consoles was in non-beta

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT
This is a mockery (joke), if anything. But about the fact that they tested GTA online, I heard it, or it was also a joke, although they had a lot of problems there at one time.
By the way, you don’t have enough RAM, now it’s at least 8 GB, the game is very demanding, my volume with the system has grown to 9-10 GB, busy RAM, out of 16 available. Oh, and yes, gtx 650 with 1 GB of memory, this is also extremely small, the hardware let you down a bit in addition, on top of optimization, these are the minimum system requirements, today you need a video camera with at least 2 GB already. Oh, the trouble is sadness, I want 980, where to steal ...

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

VOVAN WOLF
I could buy a good computer for myself, but I decided to buy a ps4, I read a lot of reviews and decided that I don’t want to change the vidyuhu every 2-3 years, etc. I bought ps4 for this. Moreover, the hack went to ps4 for which they don’t ban them, but I don’t want to take it. And when I bought a ps4, a month later my computer flew off, I had to collect a lot, what money I dug up was enough only for the base one, and then all this cost me 15,000 -16,000 thousand rubles (collected in 2014) and plus I bought a new power supply for another 4,000-5,000 thousand rubles (for 2014), so it flew into my ps4 price for 2014 (June). and a new video, I’ll think again. I collected it not in Russia, but abroad, prices are higher there

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.04.22

DIGSTARBIT The
prices are the same here, at least in Krasnoyarsk, the prices are low only in the Moscow state, they watch them there.
Why change every two or three years, I would leave mine, but I'm tired of this bundle, one vidyuha is better anyway. In addition, under 400 W of their power, they eat up a lot of electricity.
Now I launched the game, after the updates, apparently, or set it up in the options, albeit at a minimum, fps 10-15, rarely 20, oh, I’ll have to quit it for now.

D
Dayrix 22.04.22

VOVAN WOLF
I'm also thinking of quitting the game for a while, so I'm thinking of buying myself a pumped computer completely from amd (maybe except for the vidyuhi) and then at least there will be normal games