3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.11.19 03:34 pm

The second dealer in a barrel - how to get to it? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

You see it over the lake,on the edge of the cliff is. Can't find the path to it
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 19.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
If memory does not deceive:
You need to go from the statue which you activate after the bustle of the Great carp. I already passed the game, so I don't remember.

UPD:
In found:
Koremori is in the Palace of the Original. To find it, go to the fourth idol of the location, "a Place for admiring flowers" for Mibu alone. Move along the roofs and trees to the mountain on the left side. The seller is located behind a big hill, and next to it will be possible to find an idol Carver. He has left part of the mask.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.11.19

Already found.

G
Ghostwanderer 19.11.19

If anyone knows how to get to it. from the idol to the Palace to go in doors you've opened for the grandmother and turn right

z
zdrastE 19.11.19

Ghostwanderer
dude, how do you the third resurrection myself screwed? this is not a cheat?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hello
Give after a conversation with KURO, if you kill a Butterfly in the memory.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Ghostwanderer
I do not understand, you can get there before the murder of the Divine dragon or am I in the wrong direction? Sailed past the carp and climbed to the top of the boss.

Grandfather Mastday
Wrote above screenshot made

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
So I do not understand, I have no door to the grandmother did not found where to access and have already reached the boss. After swam through the underwater cave with Great carp, there were no forks, only the slope of the mountain.

Grandfather Mastday
The penultimate idol in the Palace, you come into the room where the nobles were, and the door to the left. Fall into place on the screenshot

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
So there is in the building two doors or what? I'm just the one that right noticed.

Grandfather Mastday
Almost immediately the left door. Look

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
All found, thank you. How could you not notice that door, I'll never know. But it's just a shortcut, I was on the side and hook the right of the gate did not notice. I have is mod minimal HUD, and it's only visible if you approach the edge and jump. Another question, how to get into the area to the left of the gate, there is still some men. Bottom never doprygnet.

Grandfather Mastday
This idol to jump onto the roof, to approach the edge ,on the wall will branch to which to cling.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Found, thank you. And whose food is better to feed the carp,the first merchant or the second? What are the consequences and the reward? What's the difference?

B
Beirut 19.11.19

lol I just jumped of the roof and all run in a straight line
Grandfather Mastday
no matter the loot one poyavletsya at drugovo, everything is about quests and rewards

z
zdrastE 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
and who is this Bitch and where is it located?
yeah, since you're in the subject, Mona or wherever to tie extra Voskresenka and hopping them up maybe?

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hello
What a strange question, you the game does run? or so potrolit? KURO this is the kid that our shinobi are sworn to protect. Actually his blood and gives us the opportunity to rise. A maximum of three. But in a row they are still impossible. After using the first to rise again, it is necessary to conduct a fatal blow to the boss or a few fatal blows on mobs.
PS. In the screenshot above that if that last location, nearly the final game. But if you ask such questions, it means you haven't even killed Genichiro in the beginning.

z
zdrastE 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
heh, heh... so is it a boy? skip, skip, skip... cheat from flint and I'm the coolest cross-eyed ubivaet.
thanks, man, third circle, so I understand uluchshali about.
as a woman I have already filled up.
muahahahahahahaaa!!! with the damage is + 89.

D
Ded MastDay 19.11.19

Hello
Well, such a cheat to play and skipat dialogues, you can then pass on utubia.

G
Ghostwanderer 19.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes,get there before the dragon I'm talking about the grandmother said because in this Loka-about an idol Place for feeding. In the pond there is a roof with his grandmother and she asks to open the door because she has not finished business. After you open the door all the red of the nobles she'd kill for my father=)