3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sneaking dumpling 23.04.22 12:48 am

There were wild brakes. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, what could be the problem, I didn’t install the update, I didn’t reinstall the firewood. I played normally on medium-high. And suddenly it became wildly slow, even the cards in the gwent appear empty frames, you open the map with a black screen. What could be the problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 23.04.22

show video card temperature

s
sneaking dumpling 23.04.22

tesla707 Sorry, I'm not special in these matters, where to see it, I have a radion 7200. And the joke is that even in the main menu, the trees freeze for a few seconds, and then sway at triple speed.

t
tesla707 23.04.22

GPU-Z or AIDA64 - launch them, then play the game, play for 10-15 minutes, press Alt + Tab, the game will minimize and see what the maximum temperature was for the video.

7200 what is it? I only know ancient AGP...

s
sneaking dumpling 23.04.22

tesla707 AMD Radeon R 7 200 series.

Z
ZeroHero 23.04.22

It's possible that the system is heating up because of the heat. Try to cool the system, for example, open the side of the system unit and send a home fan to it) I think this hard is probably heating up.

e
endar44 23.04.22

yes, turn off the internet.

l
look look 23.04.22

You picked up a virus that drove the map, run the witcher and then turn it off and look for a new process in the processes, remove it and you will be happy, Or better find where this file is - remove the process and delete the file and that's it))

J
JUnnAmmED 23.04.22

So yes, there is such a problem. Yesterday, after a long break, I launched the game and rushed to an additional task. I reached the village and waited for 3-4 minutes for all tasks and NPCs to load. Today I have been playing for an hour, everything is fine.

M
Mavladiy1988 23.04.22

ZeroHero
and what method helps to cool? In normal cases, the cooling system is designed so that with the covers closed, there is proper air circulation. You should pay attention to the presence of dust)

d
dobrovlianin 23.04.22

a sneaking
dumpling, but I have this because I made all sorts of things through the console - I chose what was better, swords, any shorter gear, and threw off what didn’t suit me in one place, there was a lot of rubbish, VERY MUCH. so if you start to approach that place, you can’t even see it on the map, for example, it’s at the other end of the village, and it’s already buggy qualitatively, and it doesn’t disappear anywhere, I did all this back in the White Garden, I’ve already gone through a lot , about half of the whole game, so I decided to return, and found the brakes, you move back, it becomes normal

Z
ZeroHero 23.04.22

Mavladiy1988
Quite))) If the case is decent, then of course the circulation is good)) But for some, like me, the whole system is inside the old office building))) Plus, I have a fiery 290th Radeon vidyuha)))