3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 23.04.22 12:48 am

Critical hit and buff messages (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

Is there any way to increase the display time of these messages.
Some RPGs allow you to view these messages at all.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitrians 23.04.22

spamming your screen with a bunch of these messages?? Why do you need this?? in any case, officially the time cannot be included, unless someone writes a mod

s
saa0891 23.04.22

dmitrians

Well, in the right RPGs, such a log is made to work out and select the most effective combinations of attacks and spells, in order to see what damage this combination does in the end, including during crits, and it takes up as much space as on my screen, differences only that you can squander this log.

d
dmitrians 23.04.22

saa0891
pf... you're confusing old-school RPGs and MMORPGs with new conventional RPGs, especially since the Witcher was made with an emphasis on quests, and you don't need to bother with it even at the 4th difficulty level on such trifles ... the gameplay is very simple - put a quen - > dodged --> hit , that 's all , any mob within 10 levels of the admissible is decomposed according to this tactic . YES, you don’t even need to bother with builds in it - I made a topic on builds and wrote out 3 main ones, well, people there unsubscribed that at the 4th level of complexity they didn’t even bother with this

S
Searcher13 23.04.22

saa0891
ohtyzhbozhemoy, you still tell about strategy and tactics here. In general, I only have a fast attack pumped by strong ones, I don’t even use it, but it’s written about the damage in the bestiary. how to beat and how to smear the sword.

s
saa0891 23.04.22

dmitrians
Searcher13

People, what kind of attacks, I'm not forcing you to use it.
Just for example, in the second part, these messages and the log did not disappear so quickly and all the blows were listed, you could immediately see which sword with which glyphs is more effective and deals more damage, including crits, and you can play as you like.

After all, this panel does not bother anyone, besides, it can be turned off, I just don’t understand why the developers made it so that these logs immediately disappear.

t
toxRey 23.04.22

saa0891
Ask for advice on the forum, there will still be a cloud of patches ...

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 23.04.22

dmitrians
Nobody says that it is difficult to play, there is just such a fetish as a munchkin and many catch pleasure from the terminator in the form of Geralt, which gives alpha for 4k damage with one hit.

d
dmitrians 23.04.22

Morzul
4k at fig pumping - that's 14k with crits (which are permanent on the cat) that's the norm

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 23.04.22

dmitrians
5k without abuse is like a ceiling. I did not write about POTENTIAL damage.