3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gray cat 23.04.22 12:48 am

How to kill Kalinag? (Far Cry 4)

How to kill Kalinag?
Standard shots to the body and head do not work. Explosions are also useless. I tried to come up from behind with a blade to kill the same thing, zero reaction. When I run up close, a "quick kill" appears, I press, the animation of the murder passes and nothing.
Tell me please
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
anton4ik89 23.04.22

it's like killing him 3 times

g
gray cat 23.04.22

Thanks, I got it. For some reason he didn't kneel (didn't fall)

H
Hunter0987 23.04.22

I stopped running the FC4 program after killing the Kalinaga. What to do?

F
Fuhr 23.04.22

Hunter0987
same problem

g
gray cat 23.04.22

myparrots
I installed the patch, started the mission again and everything was fine

I
Ilya Butencko 23.04.22

How to bang Kalinaga (mission with the murder of Yuma) ?. Painfully, he is a dodgy bastard .. What is the secret of success? Tell me, pliz)))

K
Klimaks 23.04.22

Gray Cat
Throw a link to the patch

A
Argos Dalarion 23.04.22

There is no secret, you just need to guard him at the pillars with ... fire or something .. (explode when fired). As soon as this clown stopped there .. you shoot at the fire ... then it is in hand-to-hand combat .. and so on three times if memory serves.

S
Sanek1212 23.04.22

Flower234
Shoot him with a bow, he sits on the floor, run up to him and press F, and so on three times.

g
gray cat 23.04.22

Klimaks
Any tracker has something to throw

l
longerr2007 23.04.22

You need to blow up all the burning lamps from the bow, then you kill him.

D
Draco_M 23.04.22

Gray Cat
installed patch 1.4 still crashes

4 fingers 23.04.22

Evgeny Kirin
write a complaint to the author of the repack

d
death day 23.04.22

It seems that he appears 3 times, I first hit with an arrow, and then 2 times with a knife, a quick kill. But the level is really insane.

A
Angrikan 23.04.22

post a link to the patch. I’m just a crooked cancer and I can’t do anything myself (((
I already installed 2 or 3 patches myself, but the game crashes after killing Kalinaga (((
what to do?
help! Pozyazya!

B
BlackDoomer 23.04.22

Can't kill Kalinag. He immediately disappears after being hit by an arrow and on respawn, I don’t even have time to jump to him from any distance. And what to do?

UPD. Everything turned out to be simple. If you are playing with a trainer, then turn off "One Shot Kill" for the duration of the mission.

S
SIQUY 23.04.22

For those whose game crashes after killing Kalinag:
I downloaded this repack: http://tltorrent.ru/viewtopic.php?t=276593, installed it, then transferred the save folders (profile, and profile.backup) from the previous version into a new one with a replacement, and run it as administrator. and completed the mission

D
Dmitry Chukin 23.04.22

The license rules. Passed a pirate, bought a litsuhu and passed again. Completely different feeling.

s
shrabigus 23.04.22

The license rules. Dmitry Chukin
Truly so!!!

a
anisimdm 23.04.22

When you hit Kalinaga with a bow and he kneels down, press run (shift) and rush towards him. On the run, press F (quick kill) and that's it. You don't need three kills. Killed for the first time. It's all about speed. Did not have time - he will be reborn again.