3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kaisgrady 23.04.22 12:48 am

Estimated system requirements and optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Do you think Nvidia will do this again? Will there be PhysX support?
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 23.04.22

2. Video card: 512 GB with DirectX 10.0 support,
only 512 GB :D To be honest, it's obviously fake. I don’t think that 512MB is needed for the minimum, and certainly not 1GB for the recommended ones.

D
Default_z 23.04.22

The guys in the last trailer had support for ps3 and xbox360, draw your own conclusions))

29SkyriM29 23.04.22

Defalt_z
Well, perhaps the optimization will be good.

D
Dim4ik128 23.04.22

Defalt_z
will not have it on this junk. there are no words on the site about these sonsols, and the developers said that only nextgen and pc

D
Default_z 23.04.22

Dim4ik128
Well, that means they haven't added more info, there is info
in the official trailer.

B
BLACK SILVER 23.04.22

I think the optimization will be normal, because Rocksteady is not Ubisoft, and their previous games were well optimized. As for the system requirements, I think that they will not be small, because the game is being made for Next-Gen consoles, and there will be chips from Nvidia, and this is already something that means, although I may be wrong, perhaps they will not be so high, after all, the system requirements have not been published, as they will be published, then we'll see.

s
sector1111 23.04.22

litsushniks, write as optimization, preferably on weak computers

R
RGC 23.04.22

sector1111
The optimization is terrible. Without the goodies of Nvidia Gameworks, the fps sags up to 20, and despite the fact that the video card is GTX 980. Russian was not delivered, there are no normal anti-aliasing settings. In short, I would return the game to Steam if I bought the game in it, but alas.

A
Aezless 23.04.22

sector1111
what weak computers are you talking about? wake up! for people, the computer fits the maximum speed and there are drawdowns from 30 frames. terrible optimization. rocksteady managed to screw up the end of such a great series with marketing.

F
Faust_58 23.04.22

I managed to run the performance test at the maximum with all the green splashes, ~ 30 ~ 49 fps, in the game again some kind of nasty filter that changes the picture, I couldn’t find how to turn it off in the settings, I went to sleep.

R
RGC 23.04.22

The funny thing is, rocksteady forgot to lock the in-game benchmark, because in it I have 35-60 fps with all the gadgets from Nvidia, and in the game itself, the lock is at 30 fps. mde

L
LightHOwUSE 23.04.22

Nvidea is finally going crazy, as I understand it?) If even Batman, who flew at 9600gt, at max, in full HD, with a beautiful picture, got so ugly, and now - a little taut at 980 30 fps gives out ... then I don’t even know - what other game can nvidia ruin, just to push their vids...

I wish AMD all the best. Battle - high, impressive graphics, 60 fps. DAI - medium-high, decent graphics, 60 fps. Then I remember - Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, Tomb Raider, Deus. Damn, if only Mass Effect and the new Deus Ex inherited the habit of optimizon. More is not needed. Because games from Nvidia can no longer even be downloaded from torrents, not to mention paying for this filth ...