3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyle_AMD 23.04.22 12:49 am

Horse racing bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't start racing on Skellige. A horse is standing, the audience is yelling near it, a girl is standing near a tree and crying.
I completed all the races, after that this one opened. Bug or something, I don't know.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARONDIT 23.04.22

same crap, waiting for patch 1.06...

r
rockandrolllove 23.04.22

Yes, I also noticed yesterday ... I hope the info will reach CDPR quickly!

A
Askha Dzhamilyova 23.04.22

as I understand it, it’s not in the patch .. 1 time I played everything was in order, on the 2nd game, together with Yn, I smashed the grove during necromancy, since then with jumps and a bummer (I don’t want to replay and deleted the saves, the hanging square is also not oh happy (

l
liaman 23.04.22

E
Eroppo 23.04.22

Yesterday only this case went through - the quest NPC appeared only if you get close, but it remains simply invisible. She stands a little closer to the goal than her crying rival (like Astrid), literally a few meters away

A
Askha Dzhamilyova 23.04.22

eroppo
I've already trampled a clearing there) It's useless) There are no screenshots left?

E
Eroppo 23.04.22

Askha Dzhamilyova
, I already trampled a clearing there) It's useless) Are there any screenshots left?
Yes, it didn’t occur to me to take screenshots there - I somehow immediately stumbled upon her, albeit by accident, not even on a quest)) I ran past, I see that it seems that the races are being prepared, I decided to come up - the right woman suddenly appeared from scratch.
You can, as an option, try to meditate there, some after that appear out of thin air. Although at the office I looked at the forum - many people swear at this jamb, and the developers are silent like partisans: I was just lucky, apparently))