3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bivigor 23.04.22 12:49 am

location 1 character. How to get? (This war of mine)

I'm trying to go through the game where initially 1 character is Marco. This is just the tin, guys. Problem - the character becomes depressed and commits suicide. It happened on the 15th...18th day. Nothing depends on the events in the game. I walk around, I don’t rob anyone, I don’t kill, Food is in order, although it’s fucking difficult. And there is a chair, and there is a guitar, Everything is very fine. For those who haven't been, a new character doesn't come to live with you for 18 days!!!!! This is tin. In other locations already resorted to on the 4th day. But on the 15th day there is a wave of crime. Every day the house is robbed. There is no one to protect the house. Not to anyone at all. The character goes into depression in two days, and then commits suicide. Playing the guitar and playing music on the radio doesn't help. Checked.
Who managed to survive, help with advice on how to get a character out of depression?
So far, I see only one option - to stay in the house for the duration of the wave of robberies and not go on outings. Maybe someone else solved this problem somehow.
In addition, a small useful tip for the players. Only your personal belongings are robbed. If in your house you do not take items into common things and they remain under the "hand" icon, then the robbers do not rob them and things are saved. Therefore, when you look for things in your house on the first day, turn on your brains. You can only take what you need. What's left won't be stolen.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Absolute_power 23.04.22

Everything is very simple, at first you don’t take the resources of the game at home (in cabinets and others), you collect only on the workbench (on which tools are made), no more, build it, if there are still resources on the tile, then it. The first night you can stay at home or go to an empty location, there will be no clothes at home, so there will be nothing to steal. You collect resources there for a bed and a water collector, you take food only for one day.
On the second day you build a bed and a sump, or two sump, eat and sleep.
On the third day, a merchant should come, so you need to see how much it will cost to improve the workbench (which does everything for the house), collect all the gear in the house (in cabinets and drawers) and drain it for 2 servings of food and resources to update the workbench, at night you run to the same loca as last night, BUT, then you take the supplies that are needed badly (food, alcohol, tools and weapons) or you stay at home and guard it.
Then people will come to you and there already, as usual, sometimes people also drag you things like books and firewood.

G
Grimn 23.04.22

books knock down depression and if you have character 1 it's very bad because he is lonely and wants to end his life if the rest leave of course

A
Absolute_power 23.04.22

Grimn
You didn’t understand, you see, if you go through the scenarios, there is one in which only Marco at first