3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
submission[1] 23.04.22 12:49 am

Lags/high ping/freezes (Diablo 2)

Brothers admins, what's going on there? With the displayed ping on the party no higher than 60 - delays of 2-3-5 seconds, it is very stressful to play in such an environment, give an explanation of what this is connected with and when the game process returns to normal, thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 23.04.22

Since 2007 I've been waiting for normalization :D

a
annortheone 23.04.22

Submission[1]
Trace a route to rubattle.net

s
submission[1] 23.04.22

greenstyle

At the rate of ping 10-15 - it will not give me anything, it started massively, and the last 3-4 days.

PS for peace of mind - I can do it, but xs where to get the server IP

a
annortheone 23.04.22

Submission[1]
Why do you need an IP if you have DNS? Google

g
g_n 23.04.22

Ping in the game must be viewed with the /fps command.
If friezes mean a picture freezing on one frame, then the problem is in your computer.

a
annortheone 23.04.22

g_n
Why then the /p command?
/fps and /p show different pings of the same account in the game, and /fps is not always correct.

s
submission[1] 23.04.22

g_n
by freezes means when the world stops and I run around mobiles, although I am statically at the point of loss of connection / the beginning of the freeze.

PS: even it seems to me that on the i5-4440 / 8gb 1600mhz ram / ssd / w7 - problems with dibla not only cannot exist, but absolutely nonsense :))

s
submission[1] 23.04.22

greenstyle
tracing was carried out, I remembered that you can google it corny))) no losses were found.

K
KISFly 23.04.22

I also traced it and it gave me a very interesting line right in front of the beeline-gw.moscow.rostelecom.ru server,
it seems to me, or is it all about it?