3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bucharest25 23.04.22 01:01 am

When I click on a lot, it throws me into the city (The Sims 4)

Help, global problem... Game license (Windows too). The game starts, there are no problems, but only to the city ((when I click on the site, it loads, but does not turn on, it crashes to the city again. I have already reinstalled and deleted all the saves, nothing helps ....
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Vinnik 23.04.22

Bucharest25
Usually in such cases they throw their characteristics of the computer.

I
Ivasik 23.04.22

Bucharest25
Do girls know how to update video drivers?

Yes, to soften the pain of your failure, I gave you a plus sign.

R
RicoChico 23.04.22

So the game doesn't crash?

A
Archangel Michael 23.04.22

I have a problem. The sim can't eat, I click on food, the action doesn't appear, I click cook, the money is deducted, but the cooking action doesn't appear either. Previously, there were no such problems.

[
[StarForce] 23.04.22

Also caught a bug with a refrigerator. Not origin.

s
spinner28 23.04.22

SpoilerHelp, a global problem... Game license (Windows too). The game starts, there are no problems, but only to the city ((when I click on the site, it loads, but does not turn on, it crashes to the city again. I already reinstalled and deleted all the saves, nothing helps .....
download the pirate and don't worry

K
Katerina Kuzmina 23.04.22

Hello, help solve the problem!
I downloaded The Sims 4 with add-ons, installed everything, launched the game. Everything seems to be normal, I started creating Persians, I created it and at the moment I clicked "place the family on a certain plot" the download starts and that's it ...... loads, loads and nothing nothing happens anymore, no pop-ups about the error NOTHING! I reinstalled and downloaded another distribution .... nothing helped! Thanks in advance!

K
Karina Demukh 23.04.22

Help, the game starts and I can play, but in the place of the icons of all, for example, where to press "Play" the stripes and the character is normal, and the icons are all in stripes !! Please help me !! I have...