3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
battleru1 23.04.22 01:01 am

Failed to start. Initialization Error (The Sims 4)

Here's what crashes after launching the game. :(
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
leshaooo 23.04.22

If pirated, then try to directly launch the game through the file location

b
battleru1 23.04.22

leshaooo
Yes pirate. That's what I do, it doesn't help.

l
leshaooo 23.04.22

I didn’t mean to run this file directly, but to look in the game directory for files like .exe, there should be one purely for launching, so some tablets do

N
Neron_13 23.04.22

battleru1 Delete
the game, clean the registry, download another repack.
PS Do you have XP?!

b
battleru1 23.04.22

Neronus
I have Win7 Ultimate.
Repack from RG Mechanic. Downloaded 3 different and all the same problems

t
teretoto 23.04.22

http://kak-iskat.ru/?q=135dec40

N
Neron_13 23.04.22

battleru1
This error indicates a violation of the integrity (malfunction) in the Windows libraries, or in the system. computer files, as a result of which the program or game immediately terminates its work. In the previous Sims (The Sims 3), this error occurred quite often, it helped - a clean reinstallation of the game without a working antivirus and the Internet, this is one of the ways to solve the Sims 4.

Another option is if Origin is installed in the C drive, and the game itself is in D (or another), then you need to re-download to drive C (so that both Origin and The Sims 4 are installed in the same local drive).

You also need enough free disk space (at least 5 GB), and also disable your antivirus, firewall and firewall, or make an exception for Origin.

If such an error appeared after a while, and before that the game was working, then something was incorrectly installed (updated), a virus / trojan entered and this may have become its cause.

Try this

A
Anna Menik 23.04.22

K
Karina Demukh 23.04.22

Help, the game starts and I can play, but in the place of the icons of all, for example, where to press "Play" the stripes and the character is normal, and the icons are all in stripes !! Please help me !! I have...