3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LikeNoOther_ 23.04.22 01:01 am

Problem with passing the game (Tomb Raider (2013))

While passing the game, I turned in the wrong direction - in the "survivors camp" instead of going for the part from the anchor, I dragged the boat with a rope and jumped onto the rock and immediately started a dialogue and an autosave, i.e. I missed the moment when I return with a part and get a new composite bow, without which I can not go further in the game. Is there any way to roll back the progress of the game? by pressing the "instinct" button, the game sends me to the hanging anchor, but it is already NOT there and the bespectacled man is already in the camp .... what to do?

If this is not possible, I ask you to throw off the save approximately at the same stage of the passage, 60-70%. Thanks in advance!
58 Comments
Sort by:
z
zag7 23.04.22

say in part 5 when Lara found the backpack in the cave. When the wolf attacked, it is written press left and right to fight, I press then press F to push, I press quickly without stopping, but it still doesn’t work, the wolf bites. I do not know what to do stuck evil is not enough. Tell me what to do?

N
Nastena007 23.04.22

Tell me why the arrows stopped releasing the rope ???

N
Nastena007 23.04.22

artmaster33 Tell me
why the arrows stopped releasing the rope???

N
Nastena007 23.04.22

wladov Tell me
why the arrows stopped releasing the rope ???

C
Constant1ne 23.04.22

Nastya007
Do you shoot arrows at a specially designated place for this? You can't just shoot them.

D
Darklunker 23.04.22

Nastena007
Arrows do not release the rope, press MMB and you will have a rope)

D
Darklunker 23.04.22

zag7
There's not necessarily a bistro, just press it as best you can, and then F if it doesn't work, then this is a bug at the beat itself, reinstalled the game and that's it

N
Novxoff 23.04.22

kisafisa You will
face at the end of the game. You must be able to pass by yourself.

B
Bankir_DV 23.04.22

Good evening. Help, please, I can't get through the fight with the big guy on the ship. I shoot him in the tower, a finishing move appears, I press F and he grabs me. I do not know what to do. maybe someone will pass, I can throw the saver. Tired already.

r
ron77 23.04.22

good time of the day , even the
retarder
set,
I cut it out in 5 seconds
, and after the ice ax it still grabs me

r
ron77 23.04.22

everything went through the demon
, you need to press the hit button not immediately, but as soon as an exclamation sign or a yellow dot appears, but not earlier

I
IvanGutko89 23.04.22

Tell me what to do (in the pirate life quest, I hurried to attack the enemies and the mast on the galleon collapsed and, accordingly, the rigging (I needed) disappeared .. whether it fell into the water (((((I don’t know how to be .. I can’t finish the task .. .. start again oh how I don’t want to (((

R
Roman Koshil 23.04.22

guys please tell me where to get a new bow, the level when it asks to go to the other side.

R
Roman Koshil 23.04.22

the detail brought the bow to the camp, they reached the transition to the other side, it was preserved, turned it off, it went into the game, but there is no bow, please help

D
Dmitry Bulany_ 23.04.22

Help, when I come to a rock on which I need to crawl with an ax, and she clings to her hands and slides off (I tried to press E)

a
artmaster33 23.04.22

Dmitry Bulany
, on which you need to crawl with an ax
So an ax, or rather an ice ax, you need to get in a cave with a werewolf.

a
artmaster33 23.04.22

r
romanenko.yury 23.04.22

artmaster33
I can't get past this wolf: I press F and nothing happens, I lose over and over again