3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 23.04.22 01:01 am

Crossbow bug on Skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day
Such a problem, while sailing, when pirates attack the ship, Geralt leaves the cabin and kills one of them in the cut-scene, and so, there he got a crossbow in his hands and he threw it behind his back, now I can’t get rid of him, no matter what he did. Has anyone experienced this? I don’t want to load the save, because there are 2 hours of games before sailing ..

14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podlui 23.04.22

take off, put on another crossbow, restart the game

A
AncestorSvarog 23.04.22

Robik Bobik helped me in the cut scene in the console to register ciri, and then return to Geralt

R
Robik Bobik 23.04.22

Podlui
it cannot be removed, this crossbow was put on over the one that is used

R
Robik Bobik 23.04.22

Sergey Cherevko
, can you tell me more about how to do this?
ps you help me out today :)

A
AncestorSvarog 23.04.22

Robik Bobik console works for you?

n
noteMASTER_11 23.04.22

When there is a quest with Rosa var Attre in Novigrad, the bug will disappear (the Witcher will undress for a fight with wooden swords). If you passed it before getting on Skellige, who the hell knows. But there I was put off. And so I ran for 2 days with 2 crossbows and 2 swords.

S
Sssses52 23.04.22

Also such a bug, I reached almost the end of the game and didn’t get rid of it (in some missions in cut scenes, Geralt takes it instead of a steel sword, after I press 1, the crossbow appears on my back, and I fight with my fists, press again 1, and Geralt already takes a steel sword)

S
Savi heat 23.04.22

I had exactly the same bug. Try going to a prostitute in a brothel in Novigrad. The bug should be gone.

R
Riverwood 23.04.22

Savi-Heat
By the way, yes, the author try what the person advises!

T
Thomas Sevchenko 23.04.22

Faced the same bug to solve it, it is necessary that Geralt undress completely in the CUT SCENE !!! the easiest way to sleep with a prostitute in nivigrad, the main thing is that you can do it at any time in the game at any stage of the plot (this will not affect your relationship with tris and yen).

G
Gurd72 23.04.22

And my crossbow does not work at all, has anyone encountered this problem?

r
rigg74ru 23.04.22

I had the same crap, but I solved this problem by sleeping with a prostitute))

R
Robik Bobik 23.04.22

rigg74ru
and how to sleep with them, each says that they don’t want to be with the old man

R
Robik Bobik 23.04.22

Savi-Heat
Where is this brothel?