3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maslovsky99 23.04.22 01:01 am

Ability to use workshop mods on pirate (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Thank you for looking here.

My question is very rare, and most likely only those who have only a "clean" license and a pirated version of gold edition have come across it. It consists in the fact that I can’t get my pirate to read the mods downloaded from the workshop. I already managed to copy the original files to a separate folder, and even interrupt the work of the civa before it encrypts the mods into its own special files, but none of this helped me. Alas and ah, but the pirate takes and erases all so reverently downloaded files (They got 9 GB, I'm downloading for the fifth time !!!) at the moment of opening the corresponding section of the menu. Of course, I agree that life is pain, but I do not agree that we cannot do anything about it. I rely on your power, modders and users.

Note
For some (Especially large) mods, there are dropbox links in the workshop. Do not tell me how useful THAT versions can be?
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Absolute_power 23.04.22

You go through the browser to the steam workshop, go to the mod page, paste it here: http://_steamworkshopdownloader.com/view/_192749895 (just remove the dashes)