3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoNichting 23.04.22 01:01 am

who knows the secrets in the game and Bugs or funny cases (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

everyone is great
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Kosh- 23.04.22

xaxax

M
Metal Boss v 23.04.22

:D

T
Tohno 23.04.22

Do we indulge in necromancy?

P
Pie without an opinion 23.04.22

Surely you have all seen the blue booth of a paid toilet in the wasteland. I don’t remember exactly, I played for a long time, but it seemed to be a toilet.

H
Hidden Pegasus 23.04.22

I think it was a telephone booth.

U
User1223063 23.04.22

and who met the phone booth from the TV series "Doctor Who"?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 23.04.22

Hellish nerd of the Elder scrolls series
This easter egg is known to everyone =))

C
Criptid 23.04.22

A flying saucer with the inscription on it "Property of the American government. Please return when found" (or something like that) - this is the time; Godzilla trail - 2; strange brahmins (walking and saying "Moo, mu I say"

T
Taran2Lstar 23.04.22

"I'm sure you've all seen the blue cubicle of the paid toilet in the wasteland. I don't remember exactly, it's been a long time since I played it, but it seemed to be a toilet."
This is an English telephone booth) I saw it recently (literally yesterday). I really liked the game. So I decided to start playing the first Fallout (by the way, the first time !!!). passed only the third (immediately when it came out). And I haven’t played the first two parts before and I don’t regret it - because now I get great pleasure and savor every episode !!! The game is legendary!

P
Pierre Dalique 23.04.22

Taran2Lstar
This phone booth is the Doctor's Tardis from Doctor Who. Know the classics

T
Tatarin2 23.04.22

I had a case, but it was so easy, I was still studying then and I had to find in NECROPAL how to get deeper into the city except for the hotel. was long before school age.