3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 23.04.22 01:01 am

Font problem - need help!!! (Hatred)

Hello. Guys, help me out. I purposely asked my sidekick for the face of this game, since he bought it today, but what does he have that I have a crooked font in the game !. In general, at the beginning in training, when they write to do something, instead of a font, some kind of scrawl appears, of which the only thing that can be understood is the name of the movement keys W, S, A, D, and everything else is in hieroglyphs. If there is a solution to this problem, then unsubscribe, otherwise neither I nor my sidekick can play this game, and all because of the crooked font.

The screenshots below are attached, you can see the curved font on them.

And here comes another problem. I somehow went through the training using the folk poke method, but when the next level starts after the training, the game freezes, and then when I click the mouse cursor on the screen, the game stupidly crashes with an application termination error. I don’t know what this could be due to, because both the game and the antivirus do not swear at the game, but I don’t know what the problem is.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 23.04.22

mmm I sympathize, although there are a couple of thoughts 1 this is the screen resolution 2 this is the type of firewood it would be desirable to update well so .... on a cut

d
deathcold 23.04.22

Eugene_82
my firewood is automatically updated, and firewood updates are checked every day as soon as I connect to the network. The screen resolution has nothing to do with it, because I have already checked other screen resolutions, and still the same garbage.

By the way, what about the fact that the game freezes and refuses to work?, are there any patches or fixes?

A
Alex346TM 23.04.22

What layout is worth?

d
deathcold 23.04.22

Alex346TM
English default

A
Alex346TM 23.04.22

Then I don’t know, I also remember such a problem, I changed it to English. and everything became normal.

S
Skilldex 23.04.22

It's because of the Russian language. Turn on English and everything will be fine. Or, if you want, you can continue to play in Russian, because. such a canoe with a font is only in training, then everything is fine. But I don’t know about flights ... Maybe it’s a matter of face?) Download some repack and check, it still doesn’t weigh much.

E
Elijah 23.04.22

I went into the training ofigel, went out to the menu, turned off the training, and now I went through the whole game. You learn everything by typing.

O
ORNGHead 23.04.22

Failures in learning due to language. If it's so important - go in English, and the game itself goes quietly in Russian when training is turned off.

d
deathcold 23.04.22

Yes, you have a bathiskaff
Well, now it’s clear with the language, but why the game refuses to work as soon as you go through training, this is a good question for a keg of beer. And by the way, you should try downloading the repack, maybe the repack will work fine