3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 23.04.22 01:01 am

Draw distance issue

Hello. Such a problem. I've noticed this before, but didn't pay much attention. In general, conf in the profile. There is such a problem - there is no draw distance in some games. The Witcher 2 - grass appears literally before your eyes, and then a bald spot, much further, but also like a wave when jumping, vegetation appears in the third part, but not much more critical. And I would have thought that it was the norm, but in strategies - when moving away and approaching, the textures deteriorate terribly, literally to a square state, and in many cases. And I remember that on the GT9600 this was not exactly the case. Corn 1-3 in general - pure horror. The third, regardless of the settings, lags in a lot of places, the first is also at maximum speeds and even below them drops to 15-20 fps. In the second, objects appear 20-30 meters away, and ONCE! and an object appeared. Everything is at the maximum. I put the same games on the old computer with 9600 - and everything was good with the rendering, but of course, I put 9600 into the new system unit - the rendering was shit. It turns out, in the mother's business? In PCI-express? Tell me how to explain in the workshop, otherwise I wore it 3 times to different places, they take it everywhere and return it back with the face "But we didn't understand what was wrong." Even when he showed me what was going on. Thanks in advance guys. I just want to get a new card. And what's the point if there will also be graphene in some games to shit. I just want to get a new card. And what's the point if there will also be graphene in some games to shit. I just want to get a new card. And what's the point if there will also be graphene in some games to shit.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadows3D 23.04.22

XBoy360
you poked around in the bios of the motherboard?

X
XBoy360 23.04.22

Shadows3D
Unless I increased the speed of the RAM, but otherwise everything is by default. By the way, I also inserted video cards into the second PCI - the same result. Still, I blame my mother.

S
Shadows3D 23.04.22

XBoy360
run GPU-Z there is a built-in test - when it works it shows which PCI-E mode is in use