3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adramalius 01.05.22 09:20 pm

Impression of the game (Dune: Spice Wars)

Actually the question is in the title.
while I lost an hour and a half .. nothing is clear but very interesting.
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gektor39rus 01.05.22

Played for an hour. In principle, not bad. Graphics are very nice. A little tricky, you have to understand. The last project of this development studio, "Northgard", really liked. As they say - we'll see)

R
Rela1s 01.05.22

Guys. Didn't play.
Tell me, I didn’t really understand it RTS?

L
Leons99 01.05.22

very incomprehensible. no matter how much I develop, there is always a lack of something. and only blocked the minuses of one resource, they start at another

A
Adamantokha_00 01.05.22

The game crashes at 52 percent load ... that's the impression of the game !!!

g
getjet 01.05.22

Rela1s
Yes, but with add. 4x elements.

g
getjet 01.05.22

The game is over. Yesterday I bought it and sat for 8 hours.
This is an RTS with elements from a conditional Civilization, with politics, economics and spies. In short, a mixture of 2 genres :)
Very good for early access. The gameplay is multi-layered and interesting. It can be seen that they were guided by the book, and not by the film and the old games, for which a separate respect. The voice acting of the units was made similar to the Battle for Arrakis on Sega.
Many zoomers after minecraft with valorant and fortnite may not get in (although they have already managed to spoil YouTube with their under-reviews of this game), C&C lovers too, but this is debatable.
For early access, it’s quite for ourselves, we are waiting for the company and multiplayer.

P
PSih2097 01.05.22

I’ll probably take it, I played all the dunes (including the first one, although it was on the first stump for a long time, the second one went both on the PC and on Sega).

g
getjet 01.05.22

Leons99 You may be
sanctioned by other Houses in the Imperial vote. There, the Houses vote on the policy of military and economic containment of the most prominent. Can impose up to + 100% of the cost of extracting a resource or hiring troops. You can avoid this if you have a lot of influence and you can greatly influence the outcome of the vote.

Y
YouCantStopMe 01.05.22

well, not such a dune I was waiting for)) without equipment and with some kind of fierce troubles. I play like this for 30 minutes, everything seems to be ok, I’m building, etc. ... then I stumble upon the enemy, a lot of units, a lot of resources (5k + dough and other resources to shit), I understand that I don’t understand shit)

D
Daemon20051986 01.05.22

I would say - well, it's like that. They position themselves as a 4X strategy, from which there is practically nothing. RTS - well, you can argue especially with the active pause. All in all, a nice game for the evening. We can say that such a cocktail of Ziva + Stelaris + SurvavinMars. With cutting off excess, rendering - to play on three buttons. In reality, one ice rink can be mastered at a speed of x1.5 in 2 hours. From Dune you expect hot battles for spice, deployed diplomacy, espionage with the setups of other factions. So that harvesters crawl across the desert, hungry worms (and not incomprehensible ripples), harkon destators. In short, I wanted epic and action, but it turned out to be a sluggish squabble of 4 infantry units against 4 infantry units. I would like to say that the release will turn out a really good game, but something I can not believe. At the moment, I would not pay 1000 r for such a game, a maximum of 500.

A
Antimandalajnah 01.05.22

I'm surprised the game is in early access. So, not every AAA title can boast of such quality on release ... Despite the fact that I still found Dune 2000, I also really liked this version. Firstly, the proximity to the canon, and secondly, the stability and availability of all available mechanics, despite the "early access". I immediately went through the campaign for the green ones on the big map and ... continued on, because. not everything was possible to try in the branch of development and special operations. And just there were almost no man's territories, which means that the battle of the big boys began.
Of the minuses, perhaps, I will note the graphics close to the cartoon - I would like something more restrained and serious, to match the mechanics of the game. And, of course, the system of units and battles, similar to Ziva. Although if we ignore the previous performances and look at THIS game as an independent work - everything is very organic and harmonious. :) Perhaps, it is necessary to take in the collection.

R
RicoChico 04.05.22

Thank you for not being a mobile wanker. And then, according to the first arts, she looked like her.

A
Ashley33 04.05.22

GetJet
Are you talking about jumping fans)? And a lover of Dune (real) - will he come in?

K
Kostya Semenov 11.05.22

Who wants an easy game, it's better to play for Atreides, who wants to be rich and not need anything, then smugglers, but if you want epic, then Fremen are waiting for you, and if you want to be brute force, then here you are hardened, as for me, smugglers are too broken if play through the shadow headquarters, the game has started, but it's too easy when you understand how to play 😂, how difficult can it be to make it?

g
getjet 11.05.22

Ashley33
You mean Battle for Arrakis fans? Also debatable, it depends on what exactly you liked in that game.
But for anyone who likes the Dune universe in general, it's worth checking out. Moreover, there is a pirate, and the size of the game is about 2 gigabytes.

A
AndreySol 01.07.22

Played, played, and then bam: You won, you were recognized as the governor of Dune.
Another vyser, copying the existing gameplay, the absolute absence of anything new, innovative. This is not what I expected from the reincarnation of the "same" Dune 2000, which I played in 2002. Of course, there is a chance that they will add / add, but even it is very doubtful ...

X
X_ray_83 01.07.22

This is not an RTS and has nothing to do with the genre! Tactical pause, time rewind, map, sectors! Typical semi-tactics and turn-based game.
A sad development for the GREAT RTS.
It's like Crysis without graphics, Gothic without non-linearity and Gears of War without shelters)))

X
X_ray_83 01.07.22

AndreySol
Yes, at least a remaster of Dune 2000 would be done with commercials and resolution. The right owners are idiots what can I say.

R
RicoChico 01.07.22

So no one promised Dune 2000 or that it would be a traditional RTS.

A
AndreySol 01.07.22

The question is not what was promised or not. I remember very well what happened then, in 2002: the units attacked the enemy, after it was destroyed, they returned to their original positions. I was then a bit shocked / high from such intellectual behavior. And now I see that the units stupidly remain where they finished off the enemy. Degradation, relative to 2002? Or again hope that they will fix / add ???