3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witcher1108 01.05.22 09:20 pm

How to set the Russian language in the game? (King Arthur: Knight's Tale)

how to set Russian subtitles in cutscenes?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kantrik9090 01.05.22

no way, developed tupari

K
Kolobok 01.05.22

You go here: (this is my path to the folder with video files and English subtitles for them, this path may differ for you) C:GamesKing Arthur Knights TaleVideosENG, this folder contains only 5 files with prefix srt (Intro.srt; Outro.srt; Act_1_ending.srt; Act_2_ending.srt; Act_3_ending.srt), open them with notepad, copy all English and digital text and paste it into google translator, received Russian text, paste instead of English and save the resulting file to the desktop, then copy it with the replacement of the files back to the folder with the video, with administrator rights. And do not forget in the game itself, in the settings, turn on subtitles for video clips. I am attaching a fragment below, from the very first video clip, as you can see, everything is in Russian. Another proof, there is a blogger Antik on YouTube,

K
KosticK 666 01.05.22

Kolobok Is
there an option to send us an archive with these ready-made dialogues in Russian, translated through Google translator?

M
MaximLSD 01.05.22

I don't recognize text after translation

x
xoen 04.05.22

MaksimLSD
You have lost the encoding © folk ;)

Just re-save in UTF

M
MaximLSD 04.05.22

xoen
Thank you, now everything is fine))

S
Sergjiei 11.05.22

https://www.playground.ru/king_arthur_knights_tale/file/king_arthur_knights_tale_rusifikator_rolikov-1196138 Edited subtitles for videos.