3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manson_Fan 01.05.22 09:20 pm

If your game slows down on a powerful system. (Ryse: Son of Rome)

I installed the game with the latest updates - and the game gave out 30-40FPS even on the RTX 3080, while the card loaded by 20-30%.
Turning off vertical sync and fast file switching in the game settings helped me, and in the Nvidia panel settings I turned on the vertical option. sync to "Fast" - it disables the frame render limit. Well, in the same place we set the maximum screen frequency as desired. I have a 4k 60Hz screen - I set the limit to 60Fps. Now the hardware loads as it should, and the game gives out 60fps all the time at maximum speeds of 4k, while the card is loaded by 40-50%
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 01.05.22

Manson_Fan
Manson_Fan wrote:
...in Nvidia's panel settings I enabled the vertical option. Synchronization on "Fast" - it disables the restriction on the rendering of frames ...
Yes, it is - disabling the vertical and enabling this parameter in the driver improves performance.
Spoiler
The difference with the enabled vertical and the "Fast Sync" parameter, depending on the game and hardware, can be decent. Itself began to use at once as it appeared in the driver.
...I have a 4k 60Hz screen - I set the limit to 60Fps. Now the hardware loads as it should, and the game gives out 60fps all the time at maximum speeds of 4k, while the card is loaded by 40-50%
When Fast Sync is enabled, it is not necessary to limit the frame rate - if the game and the hardware allows, you can play with the highest possible (variable) frame rate on the video card.