3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SOLDNER_GRY 01.05.22 09:35 pm

Discussing Tactics (Supreme Commander)

Let's discuss different tactics here - who wins how. I basically use a bunch of tanks + artillery + reconnaissance + air defense - almost like in all strategies ... But the game is simply bottomless in terms of the possibilities of various tactical combinations and options for achieving victory ....
19 Comments
Sort by:
[
[h2s04]_KIsLotnIK 01.05.22

For example, I’m sitting on the defensive, stupidly pumping up the economy, making guerrilla air attacks on enemy units or its auxiliary poorly protected bases, and then I abruptly go on the offensive with superunits and cores)

e
eDzeer 01.05.22

Pts liked the instant removal of those 1 + 5 - 7 fighters of those 2 by bombers. Moreover, fighters begin to be built simultaneously with bombers.

d
dredge 01.05.22

suggest tactics. sometimes, to win, at the level of rivals * simple * I play in formation and attacking the bombard.-mi and that's it. helps. at the *norm* level, this tactic does not work and in general I can’t keep up with my opponents. stuck on the level *simple*

d
dredge 01.05.22

suggest tactics. sometimes, to win, at the level of rivals * simple * I play in formation and attacking the bombard.-mi and that's it. helps. at the *norm* level, this tactic does not work and in general I can’t keep up with my opponents. stuck on the level *simple*

e
eDzeer 01.05.22

I don’t play on large maps because my computer won’t take it out.
For the rest of the maps, the scenario is as follows...
In the first 3 - 5 minutes of the game, we maximize the income of matter (mass). and we send them to patrol just along the line of these ruins (trees), at the same time we put on an upgrade a pair (as a rule, it doesn’t work anymore) mass rocking chairs. = rocking chairs get greasy = mass decreases = engineers on patrol begin to haul ruins...
After that, air base No. 1 is upgraded and air base No. 2 is built. how crooked the player's hands are and the development of events in the game.
With such a development, the norms of the enemy are demolished. And also this tactic is quite viable against difficult (with the exception of aggressively attacking)

d
dredge 01.05.22

I'll try to "buy" right now. Thank you

n
new dlalv 01.05.22

I win with tactics that are a bit like [h2s04]_KIsLotnIK. I reach the maximum level of development, set up the economy. This tactic is very effective (or rather useless otherwise) when another nation is playing against you. Every AI (regardless of the difficulty level) will sooner or later send its engineers to build unguarded matter extractors. For such a case, you always need to keep air transport and support bot ready (better transport is Tech (tech) 2, because even it only takes two support bots on board (I don’t know about that (tech) 1, since I use only the most advanced units)) As soon as the engineer moves a sufficient distance from the enemy base, your bot should capture the engineer. (for this, it is better to set the bot's mode to "do not attack", so as not to accidentally destroy the engineer) Then put the engineer on the transport and take it to your MAIN base and prepare the site for the construction of a new base just next to yours (I don’t know about you, but if I captured the engineer, the enemy will try to destroy everything buildings and units of his nation that you control). If you have captured an EON engineer, you are very lucky. Quickly build a Resource Generator (EON experimental building). The more nations you control, the better, as each nation has its own strengths. the enemy will try to destroy all buildings and units of his nation that are under your control). If you have captured an EON engineer, you are very lucky. Quickly build a Resource Generator (EON experimental building). The more nations you control, the better, as each nation has its own strengths. the enemy will try to destroy all buildings and units of his nation that are under your control). If you have captured an EON engineer, you are very lucky. Quickly build a Resource Generator (EON experimental building). The more nations you control, the better, as each nation has its own strengths.

PS- This tactic has been used and tested under these conditions- My original race is Cybran (I only play as her), Supreme Commander Forged Alliance.

A
Artmis 01.05.22

My tactics are from the very beginning I build a bunch of factories, graduate a lot of engineers and build energy and mass supply (I do all this quickly, I need to have time to take strategically important positions), then I upgrade the commander and at the same time build defensive checkpoints at the positions, upon completion of the upgrade I build a powerful resource supply and modernize the factories (first 10 and then 10), build the engineers to help the commander, and the old ones for reconnaissance (the checkpoints still hold back the onslaught of opponents all this time). Then I quickly cover the zone of the base and checkpoints (or rather, what is left of them) with shields , fixing all the problems, repairing, modernizing the posts and the commander. So TEX 3 appeared - I’m building more resources, improving factories, shields, systems, the commander, fixing internal problems, and starting mass production of units.I flood the enemies with a LOT of opponents and top it with experimental sauce and crush the opponents.

X
Xatake 01.05.22

my tactic is to build the extract first. matter and several generators. Then immediately 2 factories (tank and air), I place several turrets and eagerly save up for those level 2, capturing rivers on the map. after reaching the goal, I build turrets again, strategic. level 2 rocket launcher and generator. Then I make about a dozen units of 5 bombers and remove the enemy's protective field with a rocket launcher (taking into account the distance and location of the enemy). And then I stupidly send units and spread everything)))) usually this is the end

s
slalker777777777 01.05.22

And I just from the very beginning spend all the resources on upgrading the factory to get an engineer3, then I build masses and energy producers of level 3, they need a lot a lot, since a superpower must have a lot of money to develop nuclear weapons. The enemy does not sleep and I am building a missile defense system (domestic development) of the 3rd level, firstly to protect the weapon of inevitable retaliation, and secondly, for especially important objects. Nuclear weapons, at least 4 silos and two mobile complexes are required to destroy all targets in enemy territory. A little time. Everything is ready. Next CTRL1 CTRL2 CTRL3 CRTL4 ... The first one went, the second one went, the third one went ..... they fly at a given course .. Enemy objects were intercepted by the pro system (installed on the territory located near the alleged enemy) successfully. The first - the target was hit, the second - the target was hit, ..... America is no more.

d
dantt3 01.05.22

you need to spread turnips and not write

V
Voxine 01.05.22

I build a factory first, then generators and extracoters until the factory builds 10 energizers. Then eng. build 10 mass and energy accumulators and the commander will update the factory to TU3. Then 3 engineers are ordered there and they build a generator of those 3, a shield generator and air defense, then a mass fabricator. Then I go into deep defense and eventually starve the enemy out by sending countless (30-40) hordes of stormtroopers and siege bots at him until I build a couple of prototypes. With this tactic, I beat the company on hard for everyone and beat the adaptive cheater with ease.

D
Durandalle 01.05.22

Almost all of these tactics do not work against a person.

G
Genesis_X 01.05.22

I'm not new to the game, I climbed the first part inside and out, but I've only been playing Forget Alliance for two days. Completed only two levels on normal difficulty. I agree with the author of the topic - the game is bottomless in terms of tactics, and this was confirmed by my opponent - a seraphim from the mission to save Fort Clark.

Initially, when I got to the base, I had a goal:

to put the economy on its feet in order to reproduce defensive systems.

Initially, he sat on the defensive. I tried to create a protective perimeter of anti-aircraft guns and turrets so that the mouse would not slip through.

Played OFZ. At first, when the economy is on its feet, I upgrade the BMK towards construction and resources, it helps a lot.
I put the resource distribution system and engineering level 3 on the commander.
Next, I put the gates and start riveting BMK-bots and upgrading them to increase resources and speed up construction. Four bmk-bots and the base has an excellent supply and is growing rapidly.

When the perimeter of the base is protected, and can hold the defense without the participation of the commander, you can begin to increase the energy at the base by building generators.
I did this, for example, with OFZ in order to rebuild strategic artillery installations. Three installations and a supply of energy of 24000 and not a single enemy on the map will last long. The main thing is then to protect your artillery with shields and anti-aircraft guns. I neglected the defense at first, and paid the price :)
Also, I turn off the artillery until I complete all three. I order you not to shoot, and then I use all three at once. A triple hit will kill anything on the map :)

Also, I try to capture the enemy engineer whenever possible, which is not easy, but in the end it is effective. The twin technologies of the two races, especially the experimental units on the battlefield, are an excellent strike force.

G
Genesis_X 01.05.22

I forgot another interesting tactic. I used it in the first part.

BMK bot. We put a teleporter on it and send it to the heart of the enemy base. It's good when we hit right next to the enemy commander.

Voschem our bot is demolished, and then the bot carries the buildings of the enemy with an explosion, and sometimes the commander. :)

G
Genesis_X 01.05.22

Voschem I played enough of the board for the last week. Sometimes I sat for days))))

The game is just a masterpiece!

Noticed this in the game.

OFZ

Broadband shields, powerful anti-aircraft guns, third-level turrets, strategic artillery Mavr. These are the main advantages of this faction.

BMK-commander: nuclear weapons and teleport - lethal abilities.
I applied it like this: I put a teleport. I make a jump not far from the positions of the enemy, immediately put up a Tu-3 shield, be sure to put anti-aircraft guns next, then a couple more shields to insure each other. then I put the turrets Tu-2 or Tu-3. After that, when the position of the BMK is under protection and it sits under the nose of the enemy, I shoot the teleporter and put a mini-nuclear weapon on it.

In general, in Operation Melt, where Dostya was killed, 5 minutes before teleportation from the planet, I threw nuclear missiles at all 9 enemy bases.
A brutal and effective tactic.

Note: so that the "tactical pro" does not shoot down your nuclear tomahawks, you need to place the aiming circle so that the "tactical pro" of the enemy is on the border of the aiming circle. In this case, pro systems in 90% of cases - they will not shoot down a khan and a rocket.

Aeon.

Aeon's main advantage is the "Ideal" experimental resource distribution system. If other races need large spaces to build a surplus economy and defense, then Aeon, thanks to the "Ideal", can create a small-sized base, but very deadly, because such a base is capable of producing just a crazy amount of troops and experimental units in a short time without losing resources.

Naturally, the "Ideal" must be protected by at least eight shields, an anti-aircraft wall, tactical systems about (10-15 units minimum) and strategic systems about at least three. Instead of turrets, you can put 6-8 colossi around the entire perimeter to protect the Ideal.

Quite dangerous and deadly in Aeon are BMK-bots. After installing the Ideal, rivet 10-15 bmk-bots (resource distribution system, engineering complex, teleportation).

Why dangerous? In the last mission, I impudently teleported 12 bmk-bots to the seraph base, in a couple of seconds they built Tu-3 and 7-9 anti-aircraft guns around themselves, and under their cover, with the shooting mode turned off, they captured the seraph factory and stole the engineer.

It's not hard to imagine what can be done by stealing an engineer and using their technology in combination with aeon technology. As a result, I simply crushed all opponents with an avalanche of Aeon and Serafimov experimental units, nuclear weapons and sabotage teleportations.

By the way, the same teleportation tactic can be used not only to steal an engineer, but also to brutally attack the base. If, after teleporting to the enemy base and installing shields, you set up anti-aircraft guns and Tu-2 cannons and then start quickly stamping colossi, the enemy simply can’t cope. 15 bmk bots build a colossus in less than 10 seconds. no seraph would be able to cope with such an influx of colossi to its base.

It was with this tactic that I crushed the experimental bomber base on the mission to rescue the princess.

Cybran.

It was quite uncomfortable to play them at first. Their shields are only Tu-2 and have 4 degrees of modification, which significantly increases the time for deploying defense.
The advantages of cybrans are fast and noticeably inexpensive construction of the BMK commander and BMK bots.
I can say that Cybran is the absolute leader in the air. Their flying "reaper" can be called doom from heaven. 25 reapers are enough to walk around the map and destroy any base with heavy fire from the sky, no matter how fortified it is.
Cybran become doubly dangerous if they get Aeon technology and the Ideal system. All the experimental armament of the cybrans is quite useful and strong, the rapid-fire mobile artillery is especially good, which in the amount of 3-4 pieces causes a lot of trouble for the enemy and provides a good cleaning of the perimeter around the base.

Small but: Moor, cybran artillery, OFZ-BMK nuclear tomohawks, etc. requires a huge amount of energy, so before attacking with these units, you need to create an energy level of at least 24-28 thousand units, or if possible, steal Aeon technologies and the ideal system.

X
XLgeneral 01.05.22

well, in general, at first I build a plant and there are workers (engineers) right away, and then any tactic is suitable (it will work against the average), and then I work from defense, and over time I expand, expand, expand borders ... and as a result I crushed the enemy borders))

S
Slavochka 01.05.22

such tactics are current against bots))) I read and was horrified !!!

S
Subtrain 01.05.22

slalker777777777
:)