3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VarisonMK 01.05.22 09:35 pm

How to make identical swords in two hands? (Elden Ring)

Saw the player walking around with the same curved swords. I know that you can do this with claws, taking claws in both hands, but with curved swords or daggers, this does not work.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 01.05.22

VarisonMK
You need two swords, not one. You take two identical swords, one in your right hand, the other in your left. The top three squares are the right hand, the three below them are the left. Profit.

n
nighthawkreal 01.05.22

Radan's swords work like claws.

D
Dmitry Dianov 01.05.22

VarisonMK
If this is ng, then he most likely started the game with the "samurai" class. He has an uchigatana. Another one lies in the insta in the limgrave opposite the place of the first meeting with Alexander.

D
Dmitry Dianov 01.05.22

VarisonMK
And if ng +, then he just stole two swords. This psli they were the same. If not, then no problem. Any class in ng can listen to 6 or 7 katanas.

n
nighthawkreal 01.05.22

Dmitry Dianov
Fun fact - a wakizashi knife is used with katanas. Damn, but couldn’t they do a dagu with a sword?

D
Dmitry Dianov 01.05.22

NightHawkreal
Well, it makes sense that the wakizashi works with the katana. So yes, I agree, the fact that a sword with a doug does not work is puzzling.

D
Daemon20051986 14.05.22

In NG+, find the same one, or you just need to take swords marked Dual Swords. Applying a two-handed grip on them