3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sava 01.05.22 09:35 pm

Protect yourself from seekers (Gothic 2)

I play in the Night of the Raven as a fire mage.
When in the third chapter they began to pursue me, someone in the monastery said that he could make a protective amulet if I brought the material from which the statues of Innos were still made. And that it seems like this material can only be found in the holy land. And one more thing, in no case should you break statues for the sake of this .... Where to look for this very material, can someone tell me?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Susumo 01.05.22

What is the name of the material, can I see it

? And who gave you this quest?

S
Sava 01.05.22

I don't remember exactly what his name is. In the monastery in the library which stands to the left.
About the material they simply say rock from the sacred land.

p
passed by 01.05.22

I "broke off" this stone from the statue of Innos, which is located on the road from Xardas to Khorinis, near the farm. Admittedly, this process was a little problematic, since the inscription "holy stone" (or something like that) appeared only when I crouched to pray. Therefore, I had to first use the statue itself, and then, while holding the inscription "holy stone", exit the dialogue window, and then pick up the stone.
P/S True, the amulet was already made for me when there were no Seekers left, so it was not possible to try it, although in principle it can be used in the lands of Irdorath.
In my opinion, the thing is stupid, but it gives experience.

d
dark paladin 01.05.22

What x @ p protection, pumped two-handed to 60-80 and any toothpick with 3 hits.

M
Megatron 01.05.22

In the Night of the Raven, seekers are hard to hit with an underpowered hero, especially when they are in groups. Only by constant pressure can they be defeated.

D
DrVerner 01.05.22

Mimoprohodilu

Why was it so perverted?
The pebble just lies behind the statue, come and take it

Z
ZaTaR 01.05.22

Yeah ... you just don’t need to invent ... the statue can’t be broken, Karras just says it like that ... so that the process of searching for stones looks more real ... And the stones themselves just lie near the statues, and not only near the statue near Lobart’s courtyard ...

Z
ZaTaR 01.05.22

And by the way, the amulet is just a useful thing, on the island where the dragon lives, the undead lives, this amulet can really save ...

f
fan of the gothic game 01.05.22

help, who knows me, please answer 2 questions:
1. where can I find Dexter.
2.Vatras requires the replacement of another water magician, where to get it, and how to apply to these magicians

I
IXplorer 01.05.22

1. There will be a small hill near Onar's farm. More precisely mark on the map Skip, who sits to the right of the city.
2. He must be replaced by Mixer after passing Yarkendar. You can't join their guild.

A
Arxangel 01.05.22

Pirokar sent me to Karrod about the Seekers, and he tells me to bring something that the Seekers have come across. So here's what to get him. And then I did not find anything special among the Seekers.

M
Maska-Z 01.05.22

Archangel,
you need to bring the seeker's book (almanac). It is best to take it on the hill next to the court of Lobart (from whom you took the clothes of a peasant to get into the city). The book lies between the standing stones. Just don't read the book, otherwise you'll become obsessed ;))

g
glebabus 01.05.22

Karoch, whoever wants to, I can tell a live hack how to GET (and just kill ONLY ONE) ON SEEKERS. In general, by the 3rd chapter, the 3rd circle of magic will be available. From Marduk (I don’t remember exactly), you learn the creation of an ice block rune and, in short, look for the seeker and kill him with this rune, but I warn you, she eats 40 MANA, kill the seeker with it and until he falls, search him for all the runes that he can use, you will receive FOR FREE. When I found this bug I was in AHUE. Well, if you need to figure it out in this way for a few, then then learn how to create a rune of a lazy wave.

g
glebabus 01.05.22

I say the current must be done quickly, otherwise it drops in a couple of seconds