3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Modnov 19.11.19 03:36 pm

Green hair (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have one hair greenish? although on the street they standards look.

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 19.11.19

This is normal. An optical illusion) the Costs of graphics and hairworks. Although to be honest, I never notice it until you said)

M
Modnov 19.11.19

Assassins11148
I play vegematic 5 times already. Upgraded iron, launched and current schA noticed the green hair. I removed a couple graphic mods, but still a greenish hue angry. Although if you reduce the digital intensity, it becomes less noticeable, but leave the other colors. Maybe someone fixed probly still mod or handles?

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

I do not see here the green shade

K
Kosh13 19.11.19

Something with the lighting obviously. Most likely legacy from some fashion.

M
Modnov 19.11.19

Kosh13
Now changed the settings and color calibration on the monitor and reinstall the game. So I realized, probably STL MOD or Realistic Weather broke something and even removing the mods though, and removes the effect, but not completely.

K
Kosh13 19.11.19

Modnov
Certainly not helping. Because files mods usually replace part of the standard files and settings. When you remove the mods they remain. Therefore, usually only a full reinstall.

k
kukava_d 19.11.19

Modnov
You got a beard already black! Install this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/602/?
It improves hair works!
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
Modnov 19.11.19

kukava_d
The second screenshot is not mine, it for example. I play canonical Geralt, who shaves his face. :D

M
Modnov 19.11.19

Actually ran tests and this is what came out. I have 2 of the Witcher: one with mods and one clean. In both cases the hair in the cutscenes in homes with poor lighting will turn green. Managed to minimize this effect by disabling hairwax. I just removed the Assembly and simulated hours wasted dumped in the trash. Generally such cases in hairwax.

M
Modnov 19.11.19

KST could this be because adapter vga-hdmi? maybe poor colour