3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D8xhw 01.05.22 09:35 pm

Freelancer - how to enable cloak device (Freelancer)

Good afternoon

Probably here, you can’t find someone who doesn’t know about Freelancer, just not the one in which people earn money for completing orders remotely, but in the one where people also earn money, but not remotely, but sometimes risking their lives and sometimes even for a meager fee.

Who didn’t understand what I mean - Freelancer, a game in the space shooter genre

Without departing from the topic, I would like to understand what we are dealing with

(If you are busy about how to install this device, read in the next paragraph marked "!")

And we have we have this "deal" with a rather interesting device that does not distort us on radar, does not warp space, not even with the one that makes light pass through us

But with the one that throws us into another dimension.

I have one piece of evidence, not very weighty, but slightly confirms my "theory"

After all, when the device is started, we cannot shoot, or rather, our enemies will come out of it and only then attack us

After all, why deal with a strong enemy in a more or less equal battle, if you can pile on him from invisibility? :)

So, when cloaking is activated, we move into the 4D dimension, so to speak, and that is why the shells do not reach 3D, that is, ours

!!! And you can check it now, after installing this device, so:

1. There are 2 options, either download the mod for the Nomad Legacy game and follow the instructions further, or I will send everyone by mail a torrent file with a sewn cloak

2. After downloading the mod, go to the EXE folder and look for 2 files there: dacom.ini + Invisibility.dll copy them and transfer them to the same folder of our game / mod, and then go into the game and go to the control, find the Beam-tug item ( All items) and in the secondary slot we make a key combination (Required a combination) for example Ctrl + tab

3. By the end of all our manipulations, it remains to put our "invisibility" in the slot for tricks, using FLSaveEditor you can download it on the Internet, what about ID cloak? There are 2 normal and wanderers.

2687356491 = cloak_fighter, FIGHTER CLOAKING DEVICE - i.e. normal
2920046982 = cloak_nomad, NOMAD CLOAKING DEVICE - Wanderer effect
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 01.05.22

Many letters - ZERO sense

D
D8xhw 01.05.22

FinistEG
I don't know about you, I have a sense and everything works, can I send you a torrent with a disguise already sewn in? You just have to put it in the save editor

s
salamander22 02.06.22

D8xhw
does it only work in legacy nomads mod or in any other?

D
D8xhw 01.07.22

salamander22
Any other, the main thing is to rearrange all the necessary files and make the NECESSARY combination
The problem may be in them, I recommend doing Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + any letter