3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manwie 04.05.22 11:08 pm

Strange things with the left trigger. (Elden Ring)

It would seem that you, comrade, go to Mail.Ru questions with such topics, his gamepad behaves strangely, here you do not have Microsoft technical support. And if it really concerned the gamepad itself, I would not have come here at all and would have looked for a solution on the Internet, but alas, ah.

Sobsna, the essence of the topic itself - during the game, specifically in Elden Ring, the left trigger on the gamepad from box 360 behaves very strangely, and only in Elden. It just sometimes starts to arbitrarily squeeze, I checked it with the Windows utility, and it’s true that if you hold down or slightly press the trigger and release it, it will begin to fluctuate because of which the left trigger in the game is activated. But the most interesting thing is that as soon as you turn off the game, everything becomes fine right there, butterflies fly, birds sing and the left trigger behaves as expected. Without any accidental clicks and arbitrary activations. Again I start Elden and again this problem. This wouldn't be a problem at all if this button was a conditional block or something like that, but alas, the button is responsible for a parry and a special attack, which usually drains my mana before I even enter the fog. If someone came across
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 11.05.22

Yes, there is a problem with gamepads in Elden Ring on PC.
For example, the Left Trigger didn’t do anything for me, and in order for the skill to work, it was necessary to clamp the left bumper and poke the trigger.

M
Manwie 24.05.22

It turned out that the problem was still in the trigger hinge, I fixed it and everything became cool, although by this moment I had already removed the Elden.