3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Med0ed 04.05.22 11:08 pm

Flickering stripes while playing (Elden Ring)

Good day. While playing in random places at a certain camera position, such stripes appear, nothing has been done with the computer or the game, so I don’t know the starting point.
I set the video card to performance, twisted the power settings, twisted the graphics to both minimum and maximum, none of this helped. All other games work fine
Win10 x64
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K 32.0GB
RAM
RTX 2060 6GB
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 04.05.22

Med0ed
Graphics card temperature? Try during the reinstallation of a new video driver, check the clean installation box.

M
Med0ed 04.05.22

Pavel Rally
Reinstalled with a clean install, this time the stripes appeared right after I entered the game, although the video card was at 40 degrees, the maximum I noticed was 75 degrees

V
VETER15 04.05.22

Med0ed
If you can, don't play this game, please take pity on your system!

M
Med0ed 04.05.22

VETER15
This is the only game that makes me happy now :C

Z
Zombieller 04.05.22

On my old video cards, such artifacts meant her imminent death. By the way, I started to notice this in Dark Souls 3, and then in other games, and over time, the artifacts got worse. But that's in my experience. Another such thing may pop up due to overclocking of the video memory.

M
Med0ed 04.05.22

Zombieller
The whole system is stock, nothing was overclocked
I hope that such an experience will bypass me :D

P
Pavel Rally 04.05.22

Med0ed
My video card died after similar glitches, try the old GeForce 511.79 driver, it now supports Elden Ring.

S
Starkin 04.05.22

The graphic chip of your video card is dying .. Such crap was on my old video from Radionychi .. I personally checked it .. I decided to buy a new didyakh .. I didn’t bathe with repairs ..

p
pckot01 10.05.22

Med0ed
It looks like chip detachment from temperature fluctuations. Use Afterburnerom, adjust the fan speed curve, set it correctly - the temperature will not rise above 60, otherwise you will have to fry the video in the oven, if the warranty period has expired of course

P
Pavel Rally 10.05.22

treffff
So you know better? Joker...